Okay..let's clear the air....

brownsugar9999

:mad: I luv everybody AND their damn hair...OK?????:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Now can we all just get along??? No more bad hair comments to one another .....K? If you don't like someone's nappy/straight/curly/ratty/ matted/ bacon stank juice crop.....keep it to yourself!!!! TOOOOOO much angst up in here:mad: We get accusations that are hurtful and sometimes wrong (I am guilty of accusing the wrong person myself...so I feel like a jackarse!!!)
Now if we're going to talk about some big money making celeb's jacked up do...that's a different story.....JUST KIDDING!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Healthb4Length

brownsugar9999 said:
:mad: I luv everybody AND their damn hair...OK?????:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Now can we all just get along??? No more bad hair comments to one another .....K? If you don't like someone's nappy/straight/curly/ratty/ matted/ bacon stank juice crop.....keep it to yourself!!!! TOOOOOO much angst up in here:mad: We get accusations that are hurtful and sometimes wrong (I am guilty of accusing the wrong person myself...so I feel like a jackarse!!!)
Now if we're going to talk about some big money making celeb's jacked up do...that's a different story.....JUST KIDDING!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

So true! :lachen: :lol: @ bolded section!

XXXtacy

Agreed!!! This is damn near like Weight Watchers! We all need support for our hair care decisions.

Can you imagine telling your weight watcher counsler that you ate the extra cupcake at your child's birthday party and she says.....

You stupid fat trollop!! you knew better than that! Now how you gonna loose weight if you keep eating like that. :eek:

That wouldn't work.

We all need to remember what your grandmothers taught us.. If you dont have anything nice to say, than keep your mouth closed. In our case, your fingers off the keys... :D

chellee

XXXtacy said:
Can you imagine telling your weight watcher counsler that you ate the extra cupcake at your child's birthday party and she says.....

You stupid fat trollop!! you knew better than that! Now how you gonna loose weight if you keep eating like that. :eek:

That wouldn't work.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Agreed. Peace, love & unity.

dlewis

I agree, we all what the healthiest, longest hair we can have, wheather it's natural, relaxed or texturized.

so1913

Yeah....I don't know what's gotten into me lately...

I've learned my lesson, no more instigating and I'm staying out of any drama.

Luv ya'll!

Candy_C

lol. yeh its long! just whoever did it can kiss my bum.

and seen as Access to my password is only on lhcf i might just get rid of the comment thing alltogether. no point... i dnt need comments..nobody does!

i just woke up and saw the rest of the other topic. i still feel the same way but so is life and this is not real life this is cyber world. i have periods and boys and education and money 2 worry about!!!!

so Sorry if i hyped people up but i felt a way and when/if it happens 2 u u will know what i was onabout! i'm gonna let sleeping dogs lie now :)

Last edited:

Samaria

Like I said other post, I am worried about my own hair I do not care what other people use/do with theirs like you say brownsugar, you can use bacon grease if it aids in you growing 2 inches in one month. I don't care...
I dont care if there are folx with c-thru ends so long past BSL and claming BSL. W/e floats ur boat.
I don't know what happen with dem I.P.s but I def dont have time to leave as many comments as that anon chick did ESP.

amy1234

yeah, I can sense the negativity when I go through threads like that, it automatically makes me depressed :(

Last edited:

Candy_C

*Dee* said:
yeah, I can sense the negativity when I go through threads like this, it automatically makes me depressed :(

yeh, cant we just 4get this and done??

lock it or sumat it's long its boring and its finished

-no offence 2 brownsugar9999 for startin it tho

brownsugar9999

Candy_C said:
lol. yeh its long! just whoever did it can kiss my bum.

and seen as Access to my password is only on lhcf i might just get rid of the comment thing alltogether. no point... i dnt need comments..nobody does!

i just woke up and saw the rest of the other topic. i still feel the same way but so is life and this is not real life this is cyber world. i have periods and boys and education and money 2 worry about!!!!

so Sorry if i hyped people up but i felt a way and when/if it happens 2 u u will know what i was onabout! i'm gonna let sleeping dogs lie now :)
Hey....you watch that!!! I just might cut you behind some boys!!!!! Mama Squirrel has spoken!

brownsugar9999

Candy_C said:
yeh, cant we just 4get this and done??

lock it or sumat it's long its boring and its finished

-no offence 2 brownsugar9999 for startin it tho
None taken...i've doneit myself...I know that sometimes you have to get it off ya chest to move on! I've got nuttin' but LUV for ya, Babe! (and the occassional corny joke!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

brownsugar9999

XXXtacy said:
Agreed!!! This is damn near like Weight Watchers! We all need support for our hair care decisions.

That wouldn't work.

We all need to remember what your grandmothers taught us.. If you dont have anything nice to say, than keep your mouth closed. In our case, your fingers off the keys... :D
Danggg....didn't think anyone heard he tell me that....OOOOOOH THE GUILT (but that cupcake WUZ good!)

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Hey, I got a sorta negative...well maybe strong criticism in my fotki, but oh well, you know...people can say what they want, in a few ways she was right in what she was saying, it was all about HOW she said it I guess....however, I've seen styles and hair that just wasn't too pleasing to the eye, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To blatantly call someone fake is crazy, but that's what petty, crazy people do.

I remember, one time, someone left a comment in Sylver2's album trying to insinuate that she had weave hanging on a door knob in her bathroom. You know what she did? She laughed and said, "No that's my trusty scarf"(something along those lines anyway). I found it commendable and dignified..:up:

My advice to all who recieve such comments....respond with a laugh or delete it and move on.

~op~

Sistaslick

onepraying said:

I remember, one time, someone left a comment in Sylver2's album trying to insinuate that she had weave hanging on a door knob in her bathroom. You know what she did? She laughed and said, "No that's my trusty scarf"(something along those lines anyway). I found it commendable and dignified..:up:

~op~

lol! oooo now that was funny!:lachen: People looking all in the backgrounds of pictures tryin to start something!:lol: sylver handled that very well!:lol:

*Happily Me*

Someone left a very nasty comment in my fokti once too.
I don't friggin care. It happens... So what!

I erased it and moved on. I did not feel the need to prove myself.

It's not worth the time and energy...

Next!

Samaria

DSylla said:
Someone left a very nasty comment in my fokti once too.
I don't friggin care. It happens... So what!

I erased it and moved on. I did not feel the need to prove myself.

It's not worth the time and energy...

Next!

I personally cant wait till I have a nasty comment in my fotki b/c that means I have reached my goals and that I am envied...lol

MissYocairis

*Dee* said:
yeah, I can sense the negativity when I go through threads like that, it automatically makes me depressed :(

I agree with you, Dee. That thread actually made me sad. :( LHCF has been the one place online or off where we have managed to keep the high road at all times. So, I was disappointed at the negativity leveled from BOTH sides on that issue. :ohwell:

We experience hate offline about our healthy hair progress all the time and, I suppose, as annoying as it is, it is also a compliment to progress made.

Ah, well, I am glad we are back on the high road again. I LOVE MY LHCF FAMILY!!!! :p :) ;)

Candy_C

Hey ISIS i cant respond 2 u on the other topic as its closed, but yes i definately think its the biotin and the b50 complex. my regrowth is very soft to the touch and feels very thick.

Nanyanika

Candy_C said:
Hey ISIS i cant respond 2 u on the other topic as its closed, but yes i definately think its the biotin and the b50 complex. my regrowth is very soft to the touch and feels very thick.
Sorry to hi jack the thread, but CandyC your hair reminds of supergirls hair, its really thick, dark and pretty. You have done very well keep up the great work.

qtgirl

:perplexed
Samaria said:
Like I said other post, I am worried about my own hair I do not care what other people use/do with theirs like you say brownsugar, you can use bacon grease if it aids in you growing 2 inches in one month. I don't care...
I dont care if there are folx with c-thru ends so long past BSL and claming BSL. W/e floats ur boat.
I don't know what happen with dem I.P.s but I def dont have time to leave as many comments as that anon chick did ESP.

Mizani_Mrs

what is going on here! Dang it!! I left this website for 24hours and I missed all of the happenings!! oh well i'm going to investigate... but whatever is going on..i totally agree, u can talk about a celeb simply because they wont be reading. But please hold your tongue if you don't like another woman's style...

karezone

I think that it all started with someone making a thread about some weirdo posting negative comments on her fotki. About faking her growth or something. But I looked at that person fotki and her hair looked d*** good.

Isis

Candy_C said:
Thank you Candy! I may add my biotin back into my vitamin regimen. It should be around here somewhere...

Last edited:

*Frisky*

Mizani_Mrs said:
what is going on here! Dang it!! I left this website for 24hours and I missed all of the happenings!! oh well i'm going to investigate... but whatever is going on..i totally agree, u can talk about a celeb simply because they wont be reading. But please hold your tongue if you don't like another woman's style...

Does anyone know what, if any, consequences go along with doing something like this? It appears that it is somewhat of a secret of who actually made the comments but this board is supposed to be so family oriented and of sisterly bonding that I was wondering if this is grounds for that person to be bannished from the board..a friend of mine and a few others got bannished last year for being involved in a thread that negative comments were being tossed around..this seems like the same thing.

bubblebtm2

XXXtacy said:

That wouldn't work.

:bouncy: hahaha .....:lachen: