Okay...So I got a Lacefront

jamiette

Looks good girl. That's alot of hair, will that be your summertime exotic look? ;) I have been debating for months on if I will get one fron Steph. How long did it take for you to get yours?

angellazette

Glad you liked it! I already plan to order a curly unit from Stef in a few months. That's my girl, she has skills! I haven't had to buy any maintenance products because of what she includes in her basket and I've had mine since March.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
angellazette said:
Glad you liked it! I already plan to order a curly unit from Stef in a few months. That's my girl, she has skills! I haven't had to buy any maintenance products because of what she includes in her basket and I've had mine since March.

WOW! That hair looks like it's growing right out of your head.

TigerLily's looks good as well.

TigerLily

Thanks ladies!

Jamiette, this will be my around the year look, if I can help it!!!! :lol:

It looks like a lot of hair, but it's really light. I just fingercombed it back and let the hair fall where it wanted to. I can part it anywhere if I choose.

jamiette

TigerLily said:
Thanks ladies!

Jamiette, this will be my around the year look, if I can help it!!!! :lol:

It looks like a lot of hair, but it's really light. I just fingercombed it back and let the hair fall where it wanted to. I can part it anywhere if I choose.
As I said before It looks great. Her units are eally nice, the girl has skills. I love the ones that she makes babyhair on. How long did it take to get yours? did you give her head measurements?

Ashee

jamiette said:
As I said before It looks great. Her units are eally nice, the girl has skills. I love the ones that she makes babyhair on. How long did it take to get yours? did you give her head measurements?
also, how much are her price ranges? :look: :look:

angellazette

I can't remember her exact prices but I *THINK* they are in the $450 to $500+ range, it all depends on what you order. Best bet will be to contact her with what you have in mind (custom, stock, color/cut/style options). I posted the following on another board:

"I think her prices are reasonable because she does the cutting, coloring, and thinning of the unit for you. I'm not sure if any of the other places do that for you, so you end up having to get it done anyway, or do it yourself. Also, she supplies you with tape, glue, glue remover, shampoo, conditioner, and other little supplies as part of her regimen basket. So I had everything I needed when I received the unit and haven't bought any replacements yet.

Plus the quality of the unit is the same as when I took it out the package, and I know others have complained about the hair on their unit turning hard and looking a hot mess. Now if you can do everything on your own, I can understand the price issue but otherwise...I think it's a good investment."

;)

TigerLily

Yeah, I agree with angellazette. You really should contact her for a price, cause it can differ depending on what you want.

Her units are small, med, and large. She lists which measurements fall into which size.

It took awhile to get mine, do to some unusual circumstances (on the suppliers part). You would have to contact her and she'll give you a time frame or you can tell her when you need it.

Last edited:

TigerLily

MizAvalon said:
TigerLily, how are you wearing your own hair underneath? Is it braided/cornrowed?

Neither. My hair is super short right now, so I just slap on a wig cap. Before I got my hair cut, I'd wear it cornrowed going back to ensure that the wig laid flat.

carmend

Stef did a wonderful job on the wig. It looks great! I want to order from her just to get all those goodies she included :p What a great idea to include everything you will need! Im glad to see that the wig is what you wanted. Im sure you will be happy to see how much ur hair is gonna grow from resting underneath the wig :grin: Thanks for sharing the pics!

Netta1

Its cute and yes it is a lot of hair, lol! Did she thin it out for you? It looks like a great protective hairstyle for the winter time and it looks fun too!

miss_brown

Me likey, TL! I'm not usually into full wigs (it took me weeks just to wear my fall), but the hair line looks so natural. Looks great on ya :yep:

TigerLily

Thanks carmend. Yeppers, my hair better grow like a WEED underneath this thing!

Thanks Netta1 and yes, she did thin it out. She thins out all of her wigs. It's fluffed up to look full, but it can look sleek, too. I just like it big!!! I'm gonna take some more pics of it sleek and some straightened later on.

Thanks miss brown!! :wave:

Ashee

Thanks for the info! I'll be looking into her lacefronts!:yep:

angellazette said:
I can't remember her exact prices but I *THINK* they are in the $450 to $500+ range, it all depends on what you order. Best bet will be to contact her with what you have in mind (custom, stock, color/cut/style options). I posted the following on another board:

"I think her prices are reasonable because she does the cutting, coloring, and thinning of the unit for you. I'm not sure if any of the other places do that for you, so you end up having to get it done anyway, or do it yourself. Also, she supplies you with tape, glue, glue remover, shampoo, conditioner, and other little supplies as part of her regimen basket. So I had everything I needed when I received the unit and haven't bought any replacements yet.

Plus the quality of the unit is the same as when I took it out the package, and I know others have complained about the hair on their unit turning hard and looking a hot mess. Now if you can do everything on your own, I can understand the price issue but otherwise...I think it's a good investment."

;)