Oklahoma City...Tornado Has Hit. Please Pray for the Residents Who Are Now Homeless

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm watching the 'Weather Channel' now and many of the residents are coming to their homes which have been demolished. So far, no casualities have been reported. However the damage to this community is enormous.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130520/US--Severe.Weather/?cid=hero_media

I'm watching the residents now going through the rupple of where their homes once stood. One woman found a small stack of photos, you would have cried to see the joy on her face just to find these treasures of hers.

Please pray for them.

Thanks everyone.

:blowkiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Re: Oklahoma City...Tornado Has Hit. Please Pray for the Residents Who Are Now Homel

:cry: Ten fatalities have just been reported...

That's just ten too many. :cry:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Re: Oklahoma City...Tornado Has Hit. Please Pray for the Residents Who Are Now Homel

The reports on the school and the 7-month-old are heart-wrenching.... :cry:

This can happen anywhere and it's as if it happened here and those are my neighbors.

AtlantaJJ

I have been praying for the 3rd graders in the elementary school. :cry:

Praying for everyone affected by the tornado.

Sent from my iPhone 6S

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

The reports on the school and the 7-month-old are heart-wrenching.... :cry:

This can happen anywhere and it's as if it happened here and those are my neighbors.

I have been praying for the 3rd graders in the elementary school. :cry:

Praying for everyone affected by the tornado.

Sent from my iPhone 6S

Thank you Laela and AtlantaJJ ... thank you so much.

Watching this on TV is so emotional. I know that many residents arrived 'home' from work only to find their homes were lost, yet thank God their lives were not. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God.

Amen...

AtlantaJJ

Thank you Laela and AtlantaJJ ... thank you so much.

Watching this on TV is so emotional. I know that many residents arrived 'home' from work only to find their homes were lost, yet thank God their lives were not. Thank God. Thank God. Thank God.

Amen...

I was so moved by the people who survived the storm and gave God the glory for being safe and unharmed. :pray:

Sent from my iPhone 6S

Shimmie

Staff member

I was so moved by the people who survived the storm and gave God the glory for being safe and unharmed. :pray:

Sent from my iPhone 6S

Amen, AtlantaJJ, Amen. :yep::yep::yep:

I praise God for restoring unto them all that was lost and beyond. For giving them shelter for tonight and for blessing them with total peace and assurance of His presence in their lives.

God will leave no stone unturned to bless them in abundance.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Nice & Wavy

This is heartbreaking....I can't stop crying :cry:. What devastation and calamity. We have had prayer time with our neighbors and some friends and it just ended.

Oh Lord....my God :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member

This is heartbreaking....I can't stop crying :cry:. What devastation and calamity. We have had prayer time with our neighbors and some friends and it just ended.

Oh Lord....my God :nono:

Sis, thank you for sharing your prayers with us, here. I had no doubt that you would be on this in prayer as soon as you found out on the news. Thank Pastor 'A' for me as well.

I'm praying for these dear families and in my heart "Haiti" came up for those who are still suffering due to the devastating earthquake that occurred a few years ago. Many, many are still without homes and income. I pray for their rescue as well.

In the name of Jesus i bind the re-occurrance of any further storms bringing havoc to humanity in Jesus' Name... Amen. All is restored, in Jesus' Name, Amen. God knows the boundaries, we let Him rule.