Olaplex 0123456789 What's Your Numba?

GraceandJoy

Butterfly
Hi @IDareT'sHair - I primarily use Olaplex for all my hair needs. I consistently use #s 0, 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8; have done so for at least 2 years now. It's working very well for me. I no longer use other shampoos and conditioners. I also use K18. I also incorporated 2 Bumble & Bumble leave-in products (Invisible Oil Ultra Rich Hyaluronic Treatment Lotion & Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil). These 2 products and #s 6 & 7 are part of my 'every few days' moisturizing routine.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I used to use 0, 3, 4, & 5. I currently use just 0 & 3, leaning more towards 3. My hair isn't colored anymore, so there is no need for me to rely so heavily on Olaplex right now. That will change this October when I go back to color. I miss it.

LushLox

No 0 and 3 I use as a pre poo
I’ve run out of No 8 but I’m going to purchase the 4 in 1 and will use that as a DC
No 9 I use as a serum on damp hair only, it serves as a good heat protectant also

Lovely products, I wouldn’t even consider not using them now because they have made my hair so manageable and it has minimised breakage.

One thing I’ll say is when I first started using it, I didn’t think it was doing much it does take a bit of time and consistent and regular use (well for me) to notice a serious improvement in my hair. Also if over a long term period of using it, you feel that Olaplex doesn’t work for you it could be that you simply don’t need it. Those with damaged or compromised hair will get more benefit from it in my view.

secretdiamond

Have #1, 2, 3, 4, 6

For some reason, #1 always leads to significant breakage for me- hair dry as hay and small pieces everywhere. Guess it's too strong for my hair.

I stayed away from Olaplex for a while due to this. I would occasionally revisit 2 or 3 and get great results. Especially with 3 - I think the extra moisture for my hair is key. I use #2 when I think I need a boost. I will be using these faithfully, now that I have finished the last of my huge Emergencee bottle. :cry3:

#4 is a good basic shampoo that deep cleans & doesn't overly dry out my hair, but I don't see anything special, so I still reach for my other poos.

#6 - absolutely LOVE. But, my scalp hates it (even though it's only on the strands), so can't use it. :ohwell:

LushLox

Is it worth buying number 2 do you think? I've seen number 2 for an okay price, in a big bottle. I'd rather just spend that amount than keep buying those little bottles all the time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Is it worth buying number 2 do you think? I've seen number 2 for an okay price, in a big bottle. I'd rather just spend that amount than keep buying those little bottles all the time.
That’s what I did. I kept missing the deluxe #3 whenever it went on sale around the holidays, so I went ahead and bought #2. It works the same.
@LushLox FYI

@demlew Thank you! :up:

Dare~to~Dream

I have #0 and #3 under the cabinet. I finally decided to try them after all the the hype. I've only used them a couple of times and I did use them before my shampoo. They were just okay for me. Maybe because my hair doesn't really need them? I will try them again if I straighten my hair later on this year.