Oldie but goodie - Salerm Wheat Germ Mask

Britt

So, I've tried this conditioner several times in the past and it never really did anything for me. I didn't feel moisture or much detangling from it. In any event, I bought a jar this afternoon. I clarified my hair and then applied the conditioner, as I was applying it, I could tell I would like the turn out from the product. I applied it and then used my heating cap making sure the treatment penetrated well. When I took the cap off my hair felt soft and moisturized. I washed out the treatment and I really like how my hair felt, it was soft, smooth, and kinda strong. I applied Giovanni direct leave in, and and my hair felt pliable from the SWGM. I just took out my rollers and realized that my hair looked a little shinier than usual. I look forward to continuing to use this conditioner, I'm going to buy the leave in again and see if it works for me this time around :yep:

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I've been eyeing this stuff. Nowadays I only buy stuff I have room in my rotation for and I am currently in the market for ceramides...