OMG!!!!!!...have y'all ever seen these before???

taylokc

:grin::grin:Ok so Im watching videos on youtube and Im always watching hair and makeup tutorials and I also watch this girl named Lauren whose a makeup artist and has amazing hair!!! Im pretty sure y'all have heard of her but if you haven't, watch ALLLL of her videos. SHe's so inspiring. SHe inspires me to be beautifully me. BUt anyhow... I watched this video of her's and I wanna know what y'all think about this curling tool she's using. Is it for all hair types??? Does it help or hurt the hair???? Etc...chime in and let me know what y'all think of them/share your experiences:grin::grin::grin:
Here's Part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJd5GEVr1JU
Here's Part 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMD1pdfJCuc

P.S. Sorry I don't know the name of the tool but........:ohwell::ohwell:

Niyah

Taylokc,

Thank u so much for the links. I've taken the time to look at some of her other videos. This girl is fierce. She is just so talented!

PGirl

I don't necessarily think the appliance she used was damaging but I would use heat protectant and I certainly wouldn't do it everyday. I only get to use heat on wash and DC days which right now is 1x per week.

She is very talented. She is not afraid to wear the bright MAC Cosmetic look either!

CurlyMoo

Yes I've seen her tutorials and she's great. Thank you for posting these, I haven't seen these before. Have you seen her daughter. Too cute. I like those hot rods. I think her hair is between hip and tailbone. Maybe a little longer.

spinspinshuga

I have some of these hot rods and have been too afraid to use them. Now I will! I might even try them tomorrow...

Thanks for the video! Her hair is to die for.

Dymmeonds

Yeah...Lauren a/k/a Queen of Blending is sick with the eyeshadow...I have been online buddies with her for a couple of years (cuz I have an EYESHADOW obsession). Can't believe those retards at MAC refused to hire her twice!...THEIR LOSS, SERIOUSLY...anywhoo...I have never really watched her hair videos...can't get passed the eyeshadow...you know?

cicilypayne

Wow thanks for posting this I just subscribed and I am gonna get those hot sticks from sally's I would have never thought to use them if it wasn't for that video and her hair is amazingly beautiful.

ajacks

OH, Queenof Blending. Yeah, I'm one of her subscribers. I love her eyeshadow tutorials, but I never really looked at any of her hair videos.