~~OMG! They worked on MY Natural 4B HAIR!!~~

ekomba

CURLFORMERS!

:yay:

Ok, so I will admit I was a little (okay a lotta) skeptical on how these things would work on MY hair type...

Cause Southern Tease n' nem got that silky smooth type of hair...so I was :ohwell: on how the Curlformers would work on MY hair.

So, I had money to burn and I bought them any way...

The results were nothing short of amazing.

(Sorry for being all dramatical, but I am shocked)

Yes, I did say dramatical.

Enough of that..here are the pics:

Before:

BAM! Scuse the acne..

Also scuse my little doodad in the front...I ran out of Curlformers

I used 6 packs

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww beautiful! wish i heard about them last year it did work on your hair! it looks great!!!

mistifying

Fierrrrrrrce!

I had the $59 kit in my hand at Sally's yesterday, and put it back on the shelf! Looks like I'll be headed back today.

Demi27

Ok. "Wow" was the first word that came out of my mouth.

That looks wonderful. I'm really shocked at how straight they get natural hair. That's great.

Nice job.

kbragg

WOW!:eek: Where have a been? How do these work? Do you roll your hair and then sit under a drayer or can you air dry? Can you reuse them (meaning if you're cheap can you just do one half your head, and then take them out and do the other half:look:) I'd love these for my transition and my girls!

Maynard

WOW!:eek: Where have a been? How do these work? Do you roll your hair and then sit under a drayer or can you air dry? Can you reuse them (meaning if you're cheap can you just do one half your head, and then take them out and do the other half:look:) I'd love these for my transition and my girls!

That's what I did... :look: I ran out while doing them.

I aint buying another pack :nono:

Yeah, girl you have been under a rock, Curlformers are taking over the board!

:lachen:

Thank you so much ladies for your compliments!

kbragg

That's what I did... :look: I ran out while doing them.

I aint buying another pack :nono:

Yeah, girl you have been under a rock, Curlformers are taking over the board!

:lachen:

Thank you so much ladies for your compliments!

Aparently I have:lachen:Off to do a search on curl formers:look:

Bint Yusef

This came out great. Gin curlformers are the truth! Perfect curls every time with no learning curve! I love them better than flexirods.

Twisties

I wonder what all of the Sally's across the country are thinking. Curlformers must be selling like crazy!

I know, I was in the Sally's in Clinton yesterday getting regular rollers and noticed this empty section for Curlformers (looked wiped out) there was only 2 packs left.

Gin,

Your hair curls turned out great!! Are you going to seperate them or leave as is?

loulou82

WOWSER! Beautiful results! I can't rollerset to save my life so maybe these will work well on my transitioning hair.

TwistNMx

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!
I saw these at Sallys just this past Thursday and paused because I saw them on pinkskates hair and now your hair is fabulous.
I'm thinking about trying them out now.
How awesome!!!

I was at :drunk:Sally's today - and UM - in California they are 12.99 a pop - so - wow - they are even more expensive - the sad part is that they know that 5 rollers won't do the job.

I gotta get a job - cause I gotta get some of these!!!!

WOW!
12.99?? With only 5 in a pack? :look: This reminds me of the old 'shirley temple' curls...remember them? The only good part is that there's no heat involved.

so so chic

I bought mine in Ohio last week when I went to visit. I could NOT find them in GA....

I need another pack, so I am gonna have my sis send me some in the mail

It turned out great! BTW, Curlformers are at the Sallys in Douglasville.

Ms. Analeise

Very nice. I have been talking myself out of these things for the longest. I think I'll go ahead and take the plunge. Did you not use a leave-in before the Chi? Would you mind posting a pic with curls separated the next time you use these?

Thanks