ON AND CRACKIN! (TAILBONE)

bride91501

Your hair is absolutely beautiful. And your story of stunted growth/retention and your eventual breakthrough is truly inspiring.

Hope to be where you are in the not so distant future. Gorgeous!

Last edited:

MrsMe

Beautiful hair! Congrats on that achievement. It takes a lot of patience and care to get to that point!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Hey Iris congrats! I'd claim it you close enough but from the pic it looks like you're there. Beautiful :)

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Wow! Great growth girl!!!

TBL confuses me. I need to look at that chart because I'm going to straighten my hair for Christmas and I'm so curious.

So TBL is where your crack starts? *giggle*....is that why you all are saying crackin?

JJamiah

:bighug: first off Welcome back :) I was looking for you :)
Was so happy the other day to see you were posting :) (or atleast logged on)
And now what a Surprise, You look like it is going going going to me, and :congrats:

Beautiful as always Irres :)

My Friend

Congratulations! You have a beautiful head of hair. Now that you know what it takes to reach tailbone, do you think if you had to start from scratch, you could obtain it much sooner or do I need to join the tailbone challenge for 2026:sad:.?

Irresistible

Awww Thank you so so much ladies :Rose: You guys are the greatest cheerleaders a girl can have, in real life don't nobody too much care about my progress:ohwell: lol

Congratulations! You have a beautiful head of hair. Now that you know what it takes to reach tailbone, do you think if you had to start from scratch, you could obtain it much sooner or do I need to join the tailbone challenge for 2026:sad:.?
Thank you, aww sorry didn't mean to discourage you, Yes I do believe it would have happened faster if I knew what I was doing and what my hair could do. The first ten to twelve years I was a way more frequent presser, my hair was still long, and I didn't press back to back but maybe 4-6 times in a year. and alot of those years I was going to my hair dresser and it looked good but he was keeping it cut blunt-now I know it was due to my 'longish' nape growing first. So don't feel discouraged at all. I definitely could have got here faster and now I know:yep:

edit; I realized after saying it's been 16 years it's actually closer to 17 now. Also considering I did chop my hair half off to bra strap in 2005 and cut a considerable amount again this year, I really think I might have been getting rid of any hair that had been previously pressed-and that's what I might have also been 'feeling' in my hair that made me cut-just not totally sure

Last edited:

Irresistible

Beautiful hair! Congrats on that achievement. It takes a lot of patience and care to get to that point!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App
Thank you mama , now that's the truth :flowers:
Wow! Great growth girl!!!

TBL confuses me. I need to look at that chart because I'm going to straighten my hair for Christmas and I'm so curious.

So TBL is where your crack starts? *giggle*....is that why you all are saying crackin?
:lachen::lachen: yep Poka

Girl I can't wait to see your hair :yahoo:

Irresistible

:bighug: first off Welcome back :) I was looking for you :)
Was so happy the other day to see you were posting :) (or atleast logged on)
And now what a Surprise, You look like it is going going going to me, and :congrats:

Beautiful as always Irres :)
aww :bighug: thank you so much sweeetie :flowers:

Lucia

GOrgeous hair.
Go ahead and claim TL we all know there's always an inch or 2 of shrinkage when you do stretched length pics. Your hair is superlong and it's thick and healthy from rootto ends.
Just let it grow your hair may surprise you and keep on growing.

Last edited:

Irresistible

GOrgeous hair.
Go ahead and claim TL we all know there's always an inch or 2 of shrinkage when you do stretched length pics. Your hair is superlong and it's thick and healthy from rootto ends.
Just let I grow your hair may surprise you and keep on growing.
Lucia :kiss:

Mz.MoMo5235

i would start it but i wouldnt keep up with the 1st page or the people who joined lmao... attention span of a gold fish here. sorry guys

Lucia

cant wait til that's my siggy lol

You're pretty close that's your next milestone anyways. Shouldn't be long now
I'm a little ways off to star that challenge I'm still in MBL limbo

Toy too she's pretty close and CelinaStarr I think has already made crakin where is she btw?

Last edited: