On Behalf Of Daoriginaldiva..

Bklynqueen

Hello, my sister @daoriginaldiva has paid for her subscription and is only able to view A few forums but is not able to post or access the remaining forums on this site. Please resolve as soon as you can, I know there are others experiencing the same issue.

Thank you!

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
@brooklyngal73 it has been resolved weeks ago, the issue that she had with her account was something unrelated.

@brooklyngal73

The issue was fixed on September 5th as I stated almost 2 weeks ago. Daoriginaldiva had an issue with her account because of something else.

Here are some members that you can send a private message to for reference to check whether or not the automatic update feature is working again. The members below renewed within the past 2 weeks and they had access immediately after they renewed. I see that you are very concerned as to whether or not I am stating factual information, so there you go.

zora
sunshine91496
tyboogie
whiteoleander91
prettymahogany
brownbetty

Last edited:

daoriginaldiva

@brooklyngal73

The issue was fixed on September 5th as I stated almost 2 weeks ago. Daoriginaldiva had an issue with her account because of something else.

Here are some members that you can send a private message to for reference to check whether or not the automatic update feature is working again. The members below renewed within the past 2 weeks and they had access immediately after they renewed. I see that you are very concerned as to whether or not I am stating factual information, so there you go.

zora
sunshine91496
tyboogie
whiteoleander91
prettymahogany
brownbetty

Thanks so much, Beverly! I'm going to PM you.