Online Sermons / Pastors

Mamita

Back to basics
Ladies, it's 2015 now, last thread was 2 years ago, do you have any more online sermons ans pastors I can watch? I live on a tiny island in the Indian Ocean and am looking for a pastor that gives life to his sermons, so far I like Joseph Prince and Voddie Baucham, gimme more gimme more :drunk:.

Love and Blessings !

Mamita

Back to basics
Bumpitty bump bump

It's 2020, happy belated new year ladies ! This year I'm leaving my abusive rlp, taking my 4 year old son under my arm and walking towards freedom !

This rlp with a narcissist though didn't help me with my soul as I stopped reading the bible and stopped listening to preachers.

I wanna get back to it as a crippling fear of hell is assulting me right now and I come to you humble and hoping you have some more preachers for me that I can follow online !

2020 the year of freedom to do as i wish !

blessedandfavoured

Bumpitty bump bump

It's 2020, happy belated new year ladies ! This year I'm leaving my abusive rlp, taking my 4 year old son under my arm and walking towards freedom !

This rlp with a narcissist though didn't help me with my soul as I stopped reading the bible and stopped listening to preachers.

I wanna get back to it as a crippling fear of hell is assulting me right now and I come to you humble and hoping you have some more preachers for me that I can follow online !

Hey there @Mamita, happy new year! Congrats on getting out of that relationship. May God strengthen you as you put your focus on Him, and may He give you the power to do His will. Here are a few good sites:
https://tonyevans.org/podcast/
http://tsc.nyc/media_center.php?pg=sermons
https://www.tellingthetruth.org/listen

Hope that helps. God bless!

Aggie

Bumpitty bump bump

Are you able to get on YouTube? If so, I'd check out Pastor John MacArthur, Pastor Paul Washer and someone mentioned Pastor Tony Evans already. They preach/teach the sound doctrine of the Word of God. I can listen to them all day.

Two pastors that have died but their messages will carry on throughout the ages should the Lord tarry are Pastors David Wilkerson and Derek Prince. HTH

ETA:

Pastor Carter Conlon is another really great preacher with so much passion for God's word. He is not actively preaching anymore but he has many messages on YouTube that you can listen to. He has recently made an announcement that he will be spending more time in prayer sessions. We could certainly use more prayer warriors in these evil times.

Last edited: