*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Been using Hot Six Oil instead of pure wheatgerm oil. I shall never stray again. I luhs ma wheatgerm oil.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I've been using my hemp seed oil in my sulfur mix, but haven't been posting. :look: The HSO cut the castor oil so it is easy to spread on my scalp, and makes my hair very sheeny and not greasy at all. Love it!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Moisturized with Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner tonight. :)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Thanks for passing me on to the Session II. I still have my braids in, it will be 8 weeks on the 20th. I plan on taking them down and doing some major work to my hair; I could use a HOT, DC w/ceramides, and sealing with ceramides also.

I will see yall later, maybe this weekend once I start taking them down. I will start the process off by putting oil ALL on my NG so once I detangle when I am all done I wont be doing it on dry hair.

youwillrise

Sealing with sunflower/castor after I get my hair all set w/ everything else. Last week I was supposed to do a rinse w/ sunflower, but I realized I didn't have anymore oil...or so I thought...I found an almost full bottle last night. SCORE dontcha love when that happens? Course you do. : P

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Thanks for passing me on to the Session II. I still have my braids in, it will be 8 weeks on the 20th. I plan on taking them down and doing some major work to my hair; I could use a HOT, DC w/ceramides, and sealing with ceramides also.

I will see yall later, maybe this weekend once I start taking them down. I will start the process off by putting oil ALL on my NG so once I detangle when I am all done I wont be doing it on dry hair.

:grin: I AM BACCCCKKKKK!!!!!

I am doing a prepoo with Aussie and WGO
My shampoo also has WGO in it
I will be DCing with protein mixture and WGO
Seal with WGO after moisturizing

youwillrise

received some shampoo bars from chagrin valley. used the babassu marshmallow variety tonight. it has rice bran and walnut oil in it.

i put some sunflower/castor oil on my ends after moisturizing them.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Did a HOT and oil rinse with sunflower oil last Thursday. Did a HOT/steam with sunflower oil yesterday.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
About to do a cowash mixed with an oil rinse.
Aussie Moist and WGO.....

I will also be sealing with WGO

See you ladies in the A.M.

AJellyCake

Finally bought some more sunflower oil (even though the bottle I bought in January still has some in it).

I really want to try white camellia oil, but I hear it's expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.