*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
spritzed my hair this morning w/ my hempseed+garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner+distilled water mix

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Spritzed my hair tonight with my moisturizer and WGO combo then topped my ends off with WGO.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Spritzed my hair this morning with my moisturizer and WGO combo then topped my ends off with WGO!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Didnt get a chance to spritz my hair this morning with my concotion/moisturizer that has WGO in it.

But I did get to do it this eveing and topped it off with extra WGO on my ends.

naturalfinally

Just rinsed out my DC after stemming for a hour and the plastic capped it for the cool down. I have added my stinky stuff, copper peptide mix, hair trigger and hempseed mix to my hair. I have braided it up with long aid and flax seed gel to stretch.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Sitting her doing a HOT I assume.
After I unbraided my weekly cornrows I detangled and saturated my hair and scalp with WGO/ EVCO mix and put in 5 big plaits and threw on a shower cap and a durag and now I am sitting under my heating cap until I get ready to do to the movies with my mommy. I will threw my DC on top once I get back home which also has WGO in it also.

lamaria211

Im not officially in this challenge but I use ceramides everyday;) I was wondering if anyone here is using Nubian Heritage products im loving the Indian Hemp & Tamanu Grow & Strengthen line. Hemp seed oil is the 3rd ingredient

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Spritz my hair hair with my moisturizer that has WGO in it
Then sealed with WGO at the end....

felic1

hallee J.. Hello Sis! I have been doing some strong lurking! I do not post on schedule so I lurk a lot. I found your post regarding altering the rotation and placing hempseed oil and wheat germ oil in use. I started adding hempseed oil and wheat germ oil in my deep conditioners, I use it after I mist my braids or kinky twists( hemp) and I also use SD wheat germ conditioner after the oil. I took my twists out this week ( installed close to St Paddy's) and lo and behold I have a puff. A small one but a puff nonetheless. I am aware the sisters would like pictures. When I have learned how to post pictures I will. I am somewhat challenged in this area. I did put a picture on the camera, so when I have mastered this I will be able to show somebody. Thanks!!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Cant wait until this WGO is gone, being in this challenge is no fun anymore :nono:

naturalfinally

ZebraPrintLover said:

Cant wait until this WGO is gone, being in this challenge is no fun anymore :nono:

ZebraPrintLover, why is the challenge no longer fun to you? I like it because I get to mix up small batches of healthy stuff to add to my reggi. I'm also learning a great deal about what my hair likes and don't like. Is there something that you could do to change things up to put the life back into the challenge for you?

naturalfinally

I am almost out of my hemp seed mix. I just realized that grape seed oil has more cermicides in it then hemp seed and I have 2 bottles of grapeseed oil! Well off to mix up a fresh batch!!

claud-uk

Did a Soy Oil pre-poo all day yesterday, then added more to my deep moisturizing con today.

ZebraPrintLover... so sorry to hear that, ceramides are so important, ditch the WGO and try Sunflower oil, which has a higher level of ceramides anyway and costs like a buck and makes hair sooo easy to detangle and is nice and light and won't make this challenge such a chore! Pretty please!

Status
Not open for further replies.