*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalfinally

ZebraPrintLover said:
Does it smell rancid My-Foolish-Heart?

naturalfinally
What do you moisturize with? Have you been using your protein?

ZebraPrintLover - I moisturize with Giovanni DLI, Taliha Waajid PMB, Komaza Care Califia leave in, Eluence MB and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa. I henna at least once a month and I add the Color Neutral protein filler to my hemp seed mix. I believe that I am balancing protein and moisture. I co- wash weekly and I moisturize daily ( at night) with a braid up for bed. I'm bunning daily as my PS. Tell me what you think. Any advice would be appreciated.

LightEyedMami

I'm not officially apart of the challenge, but i just wanted to say i have been deep conditioning and adding a few drops of grapeseed oil, and my hair seems to really like it...I will continue, thanks so much for this post OP!! :)

naturalfinally

I am doing a multi layered version of the LOC method. I wet my hair in the shower, added grape seed oil all over with a concentration on my ends and then added some Califia leave in. All of this is in addition to my healthy crown and edges routine! I should have hair down to my butt.......patience, patience, patience!!!

Lita

Moisturize with Miss Jessi Aloaba leave-in,Njoi Green Tea Cream on length & Sealed with Rice Bran Oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
ZebraPrintLover - I moisturize with Giovanni DLI, Taliha Waajid PMB, Komaza Care Califia leave in, Eluence MB and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa. I henna at least once a month and I add the Color Neutral protein filler to my hemp seed mix. I believe that I am balancing protein and moisture. I co- wash weekly and I moisturize daily ( at night) with a braid up for bed. I'm bunning daily as my PS. Tell me what you think. Any advice would be appreciated.

I think your good actually, but your hair isnt agreeing so obviously you need to back off of something. I just dont know what....:look:

Used WGO tonigth.

naturalfinally

ZebraPrintLover said:
I think your good actually, but your hair isnt agreeing so obviously you need to back off of something. I just dont know what....:look:

Used WGO tonigth.

I have some WGO but that stuff stinks by itself!! I like it mixed in the Taliah Waajid PMB and it's the second ingredient so I'll use that.

Brownie518

Covered my hair with Featherweight Trigger this morning. Letting that sit all day until wash time later.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I have some WGO but that stuff stinks by itself!! I like it mixed in the Taliah Waajid PMB and it's the second ingredient so I'll use that.

Oh yes it does LOL, mines is scented LOL.

I was referring for you to use it, I was checking again LOL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About to go CW, will do a oil rinse with WGO.

claud-uk

Did a Sunflower oil pre-poo overnight, off to CW and then DC with more oil. It's also now a staple in my leave-in.

naturalfinally

I think I'm in love with grape-seed oil! Right by its self!! I like the way it makes my hair feel but I'm heavy handed so right now I'm real greasy. I sealed with it tonight.

naturalfinally

I added my grapeseed oil to my hair length. I didn't co wash this weekend like I normally do because my hair finally felt soft and Moisturized with very little shedding. Maybe co washing ever 2 weeks is a better schedule for my fine strands. I'm going to test it to see.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing with WGO and will seal with it once I am done.

I need to go pick up some grapeseed oil because I only have a few drops left of WGO

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Ladies, I fell of my game big time. I have not posted in here for ages. Nice to see you all enjoying the challenge and being so consistent with the reggies :yep: Tryna get back on my game with the ceramide pre-poos. I'm using rice bran and/or WhGO these days. Still using the whipped shea butter mix with hemp, rice bran and WhGO oils. Doing a pre-poo right now. Mix of Rice bran oil, avj and CON argan condish.

Brownie518

Used a bit of Claudie's Moisturizing Quinoa Coffee, which has a few ceramides in there. Sealed with Nourish oil

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just cowashed and sealed with WGO/EVCO mixture after.

DCing with WGO and will seal with it once I am done.

I need to go pick up some grapeseed oil because I only have a few drops left of WGO

Just realized that my mom has some Grapeseed Oil, so I wont have to go out and buy it.

claud-uk

Doing a pre-poo with a mix of WGO/Sunflower/ Avocado/Coconut oils. Twisted my hair loosely, wrapped in film and then under a steam cap for 15 minutes. Will let this cool down and sit for a bit before I go Poo/Keratin Treatment/DC.

naturalfinally

Ok. I didn't make it 2 weeks without washing! My scalp said oh no! Itches like I've never had! So, I washed with Trader Joe's moisture balance poo, conditioned with TJ's nourish spa, added grapeseed to the length and the Giovanni direct leave in. I added my stinky stuff, copper peptide and Naturelle GO and braided it up last night. This morning I add the stinky stuff and some long aid activator gel. My hair is in my signature bun for the day.

Lita

Washed with Hydroquench moisturize poo,Jessi Curl Deep treatment 1hr30min,Kyras Shea silky leave-in,kyras creamy hair milk towards the ends,sealed with Rice bran..HairTrigger in scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
After I woke up from last night I added a little more WGO onto my ponytail.....

***After M&S last night I put my ponytailed hair onto a red roller and threw a baggy on top of it.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Haven't checked in for awhile. Been using ceramides off & on. Trying to use up some other oils. However the past few days I've been using PBN Brazil Loc which contains Rice Bran oil, and SD Nourish oil

naturalfinally

I added some afroveda curl define and grapeseed oil to my hair last night and braided it up. My hair is really soaking this regimen in. Nice!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just got done applying WGO and EVCO mixture to my NG area on wet hair in the shower and then slathered on my DC which consisted of WGO and EVCO mix, Aussie 3 min, and ORS Replenishing stuff in the pack.

Will be sleeping in this for a few hours. I have on 2 shower caps and a du rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.