*•••2012 Ceramides Challenge Part II•••*

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalfinally

Ok. I rinsed out my DC and added my stinky stuff, copper peptide, Naturelle GO, minoxidil, and some hair trigger to my scalp and massaged. I added grape seed oil and my hemp seed mix to the length along with some Giovanni DL and Komaza care Califia leave in. I braided it up so that this would soak in. Next I added long aid activator gel and eco styler gel and now my hair is in a bun.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just got done applying WGO and EVCO mixture to my NG area on wet hair in the shower and then slathered on my DC which consisted of WGO and EVCO mix, Aussie 3 min, and ORS Replenishing stuff in the pack.

Will be sleeping in this for a few hours. I have on 2 shower caps and a du rag.

Woke up about an hour ago and rinsed my hair out in the shower, it is wrapped up in a tee shirt at the moment.

I am about to add my LI and other stuff and seal with my WGO/EVCO mixture.

LightEyedMami

I am not officially apart of this challenge, but i have incorporated ceramides into my deep condition routine!...and it seems to be going well, my oil of choice has been grapeseed oil.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Spritzed with aloe juice and sealed with Shea butter whipped with WhGO, hemp and rice bran oil.

naturalfinally

I added my hemp seed mix to my length and sealed with grape seed oil this past week end. I haven't added any more since Monday. Kind of tired of having a greasy head. I'm still in the challenge though, just modifying it to fit my needs!!

Brownie518

I ended up not washing last night so today I just put on some more light Trigger and wrapped it up. The ceramides in there have my hair shiny.

Lita

Wednesday Washed KeraCare, Kyras Hemp Dc 1hr30min,Kyras Mango Cream leave-in,Applied Little Shea Hibiscus Curl Cream & Sealed with Rice bran..little HairTrigger on scalp..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.