Organic Root Stimulator products

fresa

I started using Organic Root Stimulator Shea Butter to condition my scalp and natural hair under my extension braids and their herbal cleanser for shampooing. Has anyone used these products before and how did they work for you?

stacy

ORS Mayo- Didn't condition like I hoped

ORS Uplifting Shampoo- Too harsh for my natural (at the time) hair

ORS Temple Hair Serum- Didn't see results like in ads

ORS Lock & Twist Gel- Good shine and hold, but too sticky (they use a type of sugar in ingredients)

ORS Carrot Oil- absolutely love it on my relaxed hair; hair is soft and shiny, scalp is moisturized

G

[ QUOTE ]
ORS Mayo- Didn't condition like I hoped

[/ QUOTE ]
__
I stopped using it because, after Motions CPR, I got scared of Protein products.

ORS Anti- Itch Serum - I liked it but it was too heavy for my hair

ORS Olive Oil Creme - I loved it but just wanted to try new products

ORS fertilizing temple balm - before I could finish it, the product liquified

ORS Jojoba Oil hair grease - I currently use this to grease my scalp. It works wonderfully and doesn't leave the hair too greasy.

kreeme

[ QUOTE ]
i dont like their products. it made my hair smell bad...it made my clean hair smell bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?!
I just used it today for the second time. The first time I used it I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. But today I mixed it with an egg, some olive oil and some of that hot six oil and left it on for like 4 hours and my hair came out really soft. I just hate paying $9 for that little jar. It didn't smell too bad...but then again I did add a lot of stuff to it. Thanks for the feedback.

butterscotch

I really liked the ORS Carrot Oil. It worked wonders for me when my hair was damaged. The only reason why I stopped using it is becausde they started jacking up the prices...