Organix Line

chelleypie810

So i've done a search on lhcf about the organix line, but I would really like to know specifically what each one is for. i'm thinking about trying the vanilla because it has soft and silky in it and my hair has just been feeling so hard lately. I would also like a moisturizing one and I have enough proteins in my collection so I dont really think thats necessary because I think thats why my hair has been feeling so hard lately and I need to use that stuff up. So what is each type in the organix line for so I can buy them for my needs. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks Guys!!!

Coconut Milk-

Mandarin Olive Oil-

Tea Tree Mint-

Shea Butter-

Vanilla Silk-

Whitetea Grapeseed-

Mocha Espresso-

Cucumber Yogurt-

Pomegranate green tea-

Lavendar soymilk-

grapefruit mango butter-

passionfruit guava-

Last edited:

shtow

Well as far as you staying away from proteins, I tried the coconut serum and it smelled really nice and my hair liked it. However, if I used it too much (anymore than 1-2 times a week), my hair was not happy because of the protein in it.

I have not tried anything else from the line tho.

ceebee3

I use the pomegranate green teas shampoo, it's supposed to be for dry and brittle hair.

I only purchased it to try out a sulfate free shampoo, it didn't make my hair feel as good as my sulfate shampoos.

It's okay, but it didn't make my hair feel so great. If I buy it again, it will only be for my kiddies hair.

Princess Tam Tam

Its ok.

I bought shampoo and the conditioner in Coconut Milk, Whitetea Grapeseed, Tea Tree Mint, Vanilla Silk and Shea Butter.

Oh, I did enjoy the Organix Teatree Mint Hydrating Treatment. I can't find it in stores anymore. :perplexed

I even went to the Jewish areas. Nothing.

Victorian

old head
I use the coconut milk shampoo & conditioner, as well as the vanilla conditioner. I like them all :up:
I also use the Vanilla Silk blow dry cream and it is excellent.

Actually they all say on the bottle what they are for. Coconut Milk is "nourishing", hence the protein + moisturizing thing going on in that line. Vanilla Silk is "soft & silky", and for me has done what it claims. If you go to the website, you can read the rest. Organix website

acapnleo

vanilla sounds :lick:

I tried shea butter and the coconut one... They smell :lick: but overall, I was not impressed with them ALONE. I mixed the shampoo with AUSSIE MOIST shampoo and the conditioner with AUSSIE MOIST conditioner :drunk::yep::drunk:

Great mix

oooop2

I think I bought every variety when CVS was having that 2 of 1 sale. Only to find out that my hair HATES this brand of shampoos. Left me hair feeling so hard and tangled. Exchanged them for HE...

chelleypie810

vanilla sounds :lick:

I tried shea butter and the coconut one... They smell :lick: but overall, I was not impressed with them ALONE. I mixed the shampoo with AUSSIE MOIST shampoo and the conditioner with AUSSIE MOIST conditioner :drunk::yep::drunk:

Great mix

ha its like u read my mind. I was gonna mix the aussie 3 minute deep with the vanilla conditioner.

MangaManiac

I love the self-heating coconut milk serum, but it does have protein in it for nourishing. I say if you'd be better just using it on your ends. I usually use this on my hair everyday, but if I've just done a protein/Ayurvedic/henna treatment I just apply it to my ends along with HE LTR.

The mix smells amazing and my ends stay in nice shape!

Irresistible

I use this whole line and love all of them. cant tell you what each one is for, like someone said you can find that out on the site

I use them as a leave in or for CW , none of the shampoos tho

chelleypie810

The vanilla silk was actually great, both the shampoo and conditioner were good for my hair. I also mixed the conditioner with aussie 3 minute deep. it was great and to set off all the moisturizers i used chi keratin and silk infusion. and now my hair is swinging and my new growth is non existent as of today..but i only give that a couple of days. But I love it!

baddison

natural for good
I love the self-heating coconut milk serum, but it does have protein in it for nourishing. I say if you'd be better just using it on your ends. I usually use this on my hair everyday, but if I've just done a protein/Ayurvedic/henna treatment I just apply it to my ends along with HE LTR.

The mix smells amazing and my ends stay in nice shape!

Wow...just bought this. I was under the impression that its some type of heating/hot-oil treatment. The directions says to wash it out after a few minutes. Do you use it as an oil sealant??:perplexed

chelleypie810

where can i find the other products to go with this line? I went to cvs, walmart, bed bath and beyond, target.. I want the coconut self heating and vanilla blow dry cream. I haven't tried walgreens yet because I looked on the website and they don't have it so I assumed it wouldn't be in the store.:ohwell:

Celestial

I used the coconut milk and conditioner and it made my hair hard. I think the shampoo strips your hair. It kind of acts like a clarifying shampoo.

acapnleo

where can i find the other products to go with this line? I went to cvs, walmart, bed bath and beyond, target.. I want the coconut self heating and vanilla blow dry cream. I haven't tried walgreens yet because I looked on the website and they don't have it so I assumed it wouldn't be in the store.:ohwell:

I found the styling products at CVS except the vanilla blow dry cream (that sounds so good:lick:) ... maybe check a different location than the one you go to :)