ORS LYE Relaxer- Rave

Ladyhenri

If you thinking of trying ORS LYE> I say GO for it. Its Amazing!!

My hair is fine and my scalp is extremely sensitive. You know when you see a girl weeping with relaxer in her hair like 4mins after application? That girls me!
When i switched to lye last september, i used motions mild which burned the silly outta my scalp...My hair was perfect though. The pain was too much for me and i returned to no lye.
Well for my last touch up, i decided to use lye again. I used ORS LYE for fine to normal hair and i based my scalp, then added olive oil to the relaxer. NO burning at ALL!!
And my hair feels amazing, silky and soft. Funny thing is when feeling my hair, the no lye relaxed hair feels rough and dry, but the LYE relaxed sections are definately softer.
I was worried about Lye damaging my hair but it makes sense that since my hair is softer and has elasticity, it will be more difficult to break than my No-lye relaxed bits that are dry and have no elasticty.
HTH

KhandiB

I Think I might have used one that was too strong ..

I am convinced that my hair has changed in the past couple of years ..

or maybe I had been overprocessing for way long :eek:

I used the super and it burnt the poo out of my head. But I LOVE the ORS No Lye in Super ...

hmmm

kittenz

I Think I might have used one that was too strong ..

I am convinced that my hair has changed in the past couple of years ..

or maybe I had been overprocessing for way long :eek:

I used the super and it burnt the poo out of my head. But I LOVE the ORS No Lye in Super ...

hmmm

You probably did get one that was too strong:ohwell: IMO NO ONE needs Super. If the regular or mild won't work try a different brand. I'm glad your hair was okay though.:yep:

I would like to try the ORS Lye but i'm afraid to do it myself and I'm afraid to have someone else do it. Go figure. I've been relaxing my hair for years but i don't know what to expect with the lye.:sad:

KhandiB

I used Mizani Lye for a while .. I dont have a problem with lye.. I just think I went way over my head on that decision LMAO!!!

You probably did get one that was too strong:ohwell: IMO NO ONE needs Super. If the regular or mild won't work try a different brand. I'm glad your hair was okay though.:yep:

I would like to try the ORS Lye but i'm afraid to do it myself and I'm afraid to have someone else do it. Go figure. I've been relaxing my hair for years but i don't know what to expect with the lye.:sad: