ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque

Blue_Berry

I'm under a sew-in right now and it kind of sad I can't try ORS Hair Masque out. I have a sample, but will not try it until I take my sew-in done. :( I hope someone has a product review later on, so I will know how it worked. I'll just sit and lurk.

bebezazueta

ulovemegz did a review on it & airdried her hair afterward. It looked pretty good to me. Waiting on y'all reviews!

TheNDofUO

I tried it a few days ago (i found the tub at my local BSS- which is weird as I'm in the UK) after watching ulovemegz video I had to get it
While my hair didn't turn out as nice as hers (probably because hers is healthier) my new growth became really curly and soft (i applied most of it on my new growth as I'm relaxing soon) it was like my new growth said "You can't ignore me anymore! Check me out!" Ive been touching my curls since.

menina

Believing the book of Revelations
hmm i went to their website and they have free samples of a HAIR repair line instead of the hair masque. They must be popping out with products. lol

Rain20

I thought it was just okay. It didn't seem super moisturizing or strengthening. I have only used 2 times.

25Nona

I did purchase a jar from my local BSS here in NY but I haven't used it yet. When I do I'll come back here to let you ladies know what I thought of the results.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

30something

I saw this at walmart for almost $11, it was just ok.. worst thing about it is that it gave no slip. It did seem to give me more volume I notice when Ulovemegz used it her hair seem to have more volume too.

golden_goddess

I tried it today, my hair was super soft and very easy to detangle. But after roller setting & silk wrapping, my hair feels like there's a residue/film on it. I rinsed it out really well with warm water, and only used Mane n Tail herbal spray as a leave-in. The leave-in has never given me that "coated" feeling before. I'm not sure if it's just the ORS or the combination of the ORS and the Mane n Tail.