ORS Shea Butter the real deal?

5thLMNT

If you have a bottle is it supposed to have all those things in it or is there another kind of shea butter that is just pure butter i've been looking for shea butter at Sallys and BSW (chinese hair store) and i only see oils with shea butter added. So when i went to Target i bought the ORS shea butter...i was soo mad i didnt have the list of products i wrote down from this site lol. Even if its not the real deal it felt soooo good i used it to canerow the front of my little sisters hair and it had this really pretty sheen without the sticky biz and it was so light lol i know you Shea butter guys have said this already but i mean seeing/using is believing. Also does anyone know a good hot oil treatment?

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
You tell no tales 5th! I used to buy refined shea butter and found that stuff 5-star quality, but now that I use unrefined shea butter, I tell you, it's 6-star quality!! The only setback is the nut-earthy smell, but it will go away in a few minutes if your hair is dry and you didn't load it on.

Shea butter is such a cheat sheet in hair care. I'm so glad I found this shtuff /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

pebbles

Hi 5thLMNT,

I was wondering the same thing. I bought one 2 weeks ago and I wasn't sure it was the real thing because it wasn't heavy or greasy. I really like it alot. I hope it's the real deal. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BlkMane

Honey Vibe-

Did you get your shea butter from nasabb.com? I got the sample pack and the shea butter smells something like cocoa butter to me. Not bad at all. It doesn't really smell earthy and it is unrefined.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Yep, I got my from nasaab, but the whole jar. Maybe the smell has more strength in numbers ??

tiwandaa

Hi 5thLMNT,
Nasabb's shea butter is the real thing. Unrefined. You did not find it heavy or greasy because it is authentic. Shea Butter that has been mixed with other products or has been stored in places for long periods of time smell bad and are greasy. Go to the http://www.nasabb.com and you will find detailed information about shea butter. Nasabb is for real girl. They do not play!