Our Fave Jewish Sperm Donor Has A Wife And 3 Kids

SheenaVee

No one really knows why the other thread disappeared but we assume it's to do with the fact that there were members who knew him.

But please let's stop discussing the vanished thread in this thread so as not to inadvertently cause the disappearance of this thread:lol:. I've seen a mod thank Flowerhair's post about this thread not having to get locked so let's try and make sure it doesn't need to be.

My threads in particular seem to be on high alert for moderation :look:.

Zaynab

This is disgusting. Didn't he say that he has to raw dog some of this women? Ain't no way.
I missed this thread. Is he depositing the sperm or is he actually having sex with them? Either way that's super gross.

This is just a way to do perverted white boy stuff. I don't care what folks say about BM, at least I know what I'm up against with them :lol: white men got too many perverted ass things they like to do. This is just a way for him to get his freak on in the spirit of "helping someone"

naturalmanenyc

I missed this thread. Is he depositing the sperm or is he actually having sex with them? Either way that's super gross.

This is just a way to do perverted white boy stuff. I don't care what folks say about BM, at least I know what I'm up against with them :lol: white men got too many perverted ass things they like to do. This is just a way for him to get his freak on in the spirit of "helping someone"

@Zaynab
Nope, he uses my local Target as his DIY sperm bank.
They generally exchange "goods" after he pleasures himself in the men's room.
Some he did get physical with though.

Last edited:

lesedi

All is well with me
Just so you know, most married men who cheat say that they don't have sex with their wives. That doesn't necessarily mean it's true...
It's one of those standard lines.

"We haven't slept together in years."
"We don't share a bedroom" (As if that ever stopped anyone from having sex?)
"We're just married on paper."

etc etc

Her youngest is 2, so it's obvious they've had sex for at least 11 years (from baby number 1 to the last one).
I am aware of those lines that cheating men use. I suppose I am trying to understand why a wife would know about this and stay.

sweetvi

Lol. Did you miss the last thread on him?

Turned out quite a few members know or know of this guy. Some very well :look: He seems to be popular with black women in general as quite a few ladies on LSA also know him.

Ohhhhh!!! This is the guy

SheenaVee

Lawd, y'all are determined to get this thread clanked or ghosted.

I give up:lol: