Our Fave Jewish Sperm Donor Has A Wife And 3 Kids

yardyspice

It sucks there are black women involved in this but these sick dudes who feel compelled to do this come in all races.

Meet the Creepy Fellow Who Fathered Some 600 Children

If you were asked to think of the man who has fathered the most children in the world, who'd be your pick? Jim Bob Duggar? Or the anonymous man who fathered 150 children? Both good guesses, but it's more likely Bertold Wiesner, who is likely the father of some 600 children. How exactly did he come to be so prolific? It's simple, really: He ran a fertility clinic in London in the 1940s, and he used his own sperm to inseminate a huge number of his patients. Ohhh.

View attachment upload_2016-6-20_8-13-56.gif
Can A Sperm Donor Have Too Many Kids?
Many sperm donors assume they'll be biological dads to just a few children. But with the news… Read more

Bertold Wiesner ran the clinic with his wife Mary Barton, who may have had no idea that her husband was fathering tons of kids right under her nose. During their run at the clinic, they helped women conceive around 1,500 babies. They promised to give these women smart offspring by using "high IQ donors," and their customers were under the impression that they used sperm donations from "a small number of highly intelligent friends." That certainly sounds dubious in this day in age, but back then this kind of practice wasn't nearly as formalized—though the clinic was considered controversial in its time because the practice of artificial insemination was still taboo.

Scandal isn't totally new to the clinic, either. it was the subject of a previous dust-up eleven years ago, when it was revealed that sperm from Derek Richter, a neurochemist, had been used to father more than 100 children. But that now pales in comparison to Wiesner's contribution, was only discovered recently, after two men, Barry Stevens and David Gollancz, who'd been conceived at the clinic, began researching it and discovered what was going on. DNA tests have now been conducted on 18 of the people who were conceived there between 1943 and 1962, and it's clear that two-thirds of them were fathered by Mr. Wiesner. If you extrapolate this to the whole population of kids conceived at the clinic, it means Wiesner has somewhere around 600 children roaming the planet. Holy ****. That is going to make for one hell of a family reunion, should they all decide to meet up someday.

By the way, Mr. Gollancz reports that if these numbers are correct, "A conservative estimate is that he would have been making 20 donations a year." Yikes. The Telegraph explains why this practice is frowned upon:

The same sperm donor should not be used to create so many children because of the risk that two of the offspring will unwittingly meet and start a family of their own, which could cause serious genetic problems in their children.

Well, inbreeding, sure, but also because it's really creepy and unethical for a doctor to be impregnating his patients with his own swimmers, without the patients' expressed consent and knowledge.

As for why Wiesner was such an, umm, enthusiastic donor, Stevens and Gollancz speculate that the couple had difficulty procuring donations because the procedure was still so controversial. So in order for them to stay in business, he had to provide the seed money, so to speak. Barton, for her part, always maintained that she'd limited the number of donations made by each man. While it seems difficult to believe, Stevens says it's entirely likely that she had no idea her husband was fathering children left and right:

He was the one that found the donors so it's possible that he didn't tell his wife and she believed the donations were coming from a lot of different men.

Hmm. We'll never know for sure, though since Wiesner died in 1972 and Barton has also passed away. Though he may be remembered as a real creep, what Mr. Wiesner did was not illegal back in his day—not that anyone even knew what he was doing or would have ever been able to prove it since DNA tests didn't exist. It is illegal now in England, and sperm donors are only allowed to "provide samples for the creation of up to ten families." That's still a sizeable amount, but Wiesner seems likely to hold onto the childbearing record with his 600 some kids for the foreseeable future.

SheenaVee

Back to the topic at hand...

I'm actually surprised that dude's wife is also black. I thought he was one of those guys who'd be happy to bone and casually date bw but never marry them.

Though, tbh, he clearly doesn't respect his marriage or his wife much if he's doing this ish so I guess he still fits the profile.

Mrs. Verde

I missed this thread. Is he depositing the sperm or is he actually having sex with them? Either way that's super gross.

This is just a way to do perverted white boy stuff. I don't care what folks say about BM, at least I know what I'm up against with them :lol: white men got too many perverted ass things they like to do. This is just a way for him to get his freak on in the spirit of "helping someone"
Both. He has had sex with some and he makes deposits in cups at the park. On the other thread all the women pictures were black.

*CherryPie*

Oh yeah? Folk on here Know him, you say? Hmmm. Thank you ! I need to find that thread.

Lol. Did you miss the last thread on him?

Turned out quite a few members know or know of this guy. Some very well :look: He seems to be popular with black women in general as quite a few ladies on LSA also know him.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
ETA:

There's a vid of him 2013 at his b-day party and they are roasting him over not getting married. It's Monsey. MONSEY! Sooooo, either they don't think of his present "wife" a "wife" or ...how could he have 3 kids with his "wife" and his family is chiding him over not marrying? But his oldest is 12? What the hell is going on here? I'm wondering if he were secretly civilly "married" and his family didn't know. Either way it goes, what a shanda this guy is. We're all off this week...let me go tend to my lawn. SMH. What craziness is this. Why this predilection for creating a harem with Black women?

Last edited:

OriginalBeauty

I missed this thread. Is he depositing the sperm or is he actually having sex with them? Either way that's super gross.

This is just a way to do perverted white boy stuff. I don't care what folks say about BM, at least I know what I'm up against with them :lol: white men got too many perverted ass things they like to do. This is just a way for him to get his freak on in the spirit of "helping someone"

You'll never look at a Target restroom the same way again.

OriginalBeauty

Some of us are saying all the wrong things. (Mentioning *other places* for discussion, etc.) We're gonna get this one l****** too.

We'll let's have fun while it lasts.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I hope this whole clusterF has taught you ladies a few valuable lessons:
1. White men can be Fluckboys too. 2. Get off those darn dating sites
3. Sperm donors don't sound so good anymore huh?

1. I will give you that white men can be fluckboys. Where there is a penis fluckboy potential thrives.

2. Where are women who stay off dating sites supposed to meet men?

3. This particular **** show is not in the realm of normal sperm donor transactions. Inserting this dudes sperm inside yourself in a Target restroom is the equivalent of getting those fix a flat booty injections by someone who does hair and nails.

Femmefatal1981

1. I will give you that white men can be fluckboys. Where there is a penis fluckboy potential thrives.

2. Where are women who stay off dating sites supposed to meet men?

3. This particular **** show is not in the realm of normal sperm donor transactions. Inserting this dudes sperm inside yourself in a Target restroom is the equivalent of getting those fix a flat booty injections by someone who does hair and nails.
2. In public...the ratio of crazies and men looking for easy tail is higher online. It just the store if the beast.

3. :lachen: True but this guy started off the "normal" way. I don't quite get being so picky that you can't find a guy to marry but when it comes to having a baby you just pick a name out of a book w/some stats listed.

OriginalBeauty

2. In public...the ratio of crazies and men looking for easy tail is higher online. It just the store if the beast.

3. True :lachen:but this guy started off the "normal" way. I don't quite get being so picky that you can't find a guy to marry but when it comes to having a baby you just pick a name out of a book w/some stats listed.

This.

ETA: And in this case, not even this.

qchelle

No nikos cousins met him while out in public? At least 2 did, no? :look:

And maybe other people didn't think what I thought was poof worthy. But, I do. I understand why it got poofed :look:

And especially with this here #blackplottwist thread. If it wasn't poofed before, it would be poofed now lol