Our Fave Jewish Sperm Donor Has A Wife And 3 Kids

Transformer

You think Brittney Griner and her ex wife used this guy. They stated it was white guy.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Here's Mr. Mazal on podcast:

starts 14:00

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/206168/talking-to-serial-sperm-donor-ari-nagel

On Sound Cloud
https://soundcloud.com/tablet-magazine/dont-hate-the-player

Pappa Nagel ain't happy about it and neither are the siblings. They're embarrassed by it. He civilly married Roxanne, married the Jewish woman and then divorced so the kid would have a good status... and then divorced her. He says it, "my brothers are married , traditionally...." As in, "I ain't really married." That's why they keep on roasting him on his b-day about getting married. That sux cuz what the hell do they think about Roxanne? SMH. It's not a "true" marriage...just civil. He should make right with his wife, at least, become Reform and give her a real wedding. Orthodox are neer going to accept it but anyhoo.... That Nagel family is seriously Orthodox ....Monsey Orthodox. I was right in my several of my suspicions. Smh. I dunno, he's kinduva a mensch considering women's reproductive "options." ....just a little bit.

Last edited:

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I swear I'm not following this man around. I was at an African/Caribbean party downtown and there he was. I sneaked a pic. I almost got caught in the process but I turned to my friend, pretending to take her pic. I'm beginning to think I may have seen him around in the past but never noticed him until now.
lmao he was looking straight at you. Probably fiending to inseminate :look:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Lol this is out of control. Give us the deets lady. What is up with your mom's friend? :abducted:

So I misspoke. She was my mom's coworker, but not a close-close friend. Mom and her previous coworkers did some investigating.

Family is very conservative and religious, so she was unable to really 'explore' relationships until much older. Much like we warn about on here, Blandine feels awkward around men and most just want to have a sex with no commitment, so she feels stuck. Her family is pressuring her to get married and have kids, but harped on "school first, social life second" literally all of her life. The family is embarrassed that someone can Google her and this article and photo will pop up.

While she is not out of child bearing age, her clock is really ticking and she wants 'to get it over with.' With Ari, she knows what to expect from this 'relationship' and 'knows' her child(ren) will be 'attractive and intelligent.' She sees nothing wrong with this engagement because 'relationships are hard anyway.'

Now mom's ex-coworkers are trying to show her the light. Apparently she is very sweet and was a pushover in the hospital (people always want to give her extra patients, not honoring her requests for time off, volunteering her for over time precisely because she didn't have young kids, etc). This decision is her chance to determine her own future. The coworkers are encouraging her to sign up for Match and Black People Meet. :(

ETA: And yes, she is Haitian and Grenadian.

sj10460

Don't Come for me unless I send for you!
:rofl:

what a tailspin. :headspin: One of my close girlfriends graduated from Kingsborough but no tea to share. :sad: She never took any of his classes and doesn't know anyone who did. She did however, mention that she sees him around in BK fairly often with black women. I asked her how can she be sure it's the same person and she said she recognized his face :lol:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
So I misspoke. She was my mom's coworker, but not a close-close friend. Mom and her previous coworkers did some investigating.

Family is very conservative and religious, so she was unable to really 'explore' relationships until much older. Much like we warn about on here, Blandine feels awkward around men and most just want to have a sex with no commitment, so she feels stuck. Her family is pressuring her to get married and have kids, but harped on "school first, social life second" literally all of her life. The family is embarrassed that someone can Google her and this article and photo will pop up.

While she is not out of child bearing age, her clock is really ticking and she wants 'to get it over with.' With Ari, she knows what to expect from this 'relationship' and 'knows' her child(ren) will be 'attractive and intelligent.' She sees nothing wrong with this engagement because 'relationships are hard anyway.'

Now mom's ex-coworkers are trying to show her the light. Apparently she is very sweet and was a pushover in the hospital (people always want to give her extra patients, not honoring her requests for time off, volunteering her for over time precisely because she didn't have young kids, etc). This decision is her chance to determine her own future. The coworkers are encouraging her to sign up for Match and Black People Meet. :(

ETA: And yes, she is Haitian and Grenadian.

I knew she was Haitian! I am on cell and cannot post the gif I'd like to post.

Tonerre!

Honey Bee

After hearing his podcast interview, I'm not so convinced he's the problem...it's BW desperate for a certain type of baby :giggle:
Ain't no giggling about it. This ish is disgusting, trifling, and embarrassing. I'm less concerned about him and more concerned about these thirst traps walking around 'looking like us.' Getting inseminated at the Target?! Really?!? Yuck. I'm not easily disgusted, but this did it.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
I swear I'm not following this man around. I was at an African/Caribbean party downtown and there he was. I sneaked a pic. I almost got caught in the process but I turned to my friend, pretending to take her pic. I'm beginning to think I may have seen him around in the past but never noticed him until now.

Ivonnovi

Good morning, I just realized that this Jewish man is busy making what I'll call "Ghetto Triplets", and broke BMs are BW who probably can barely support themselves?

Again, don't they realized that these [objectified] "babies" grow into real life adults? I wonder how many of these children's births and subsequet co$ts were paid for out of the pocket of Tax Payers

intellectualuva

LORDT!!!!! I want to look away but I can't. :cry:

Women are fighting to get a piece of the Sperminator
By Doree Lewak

The divorcée, like all of the other women The Post spoke to, is black (Several of Nagel’s 22 children have black mothers). “Someone said [to me] he’s trying to whitewash the black community,” says Rodney.It’s not whitewashing! More white men should give sperm to women who need it.”

I don't even know what to say here.......more white men should?? What is wrong with these women??

Im not even sad or feeling sorry for these ridiculous arse women. Everyone can't be saved so I expect some shenanigans, but the kids.......maaaaaaan. :nono: