Our GOD is soo awesome

MrsQueeny

I know we have a praise report thread but I felt this needed it's own thread so you all can hear a testimony. If you have any doubts that we serve the true and only GOD, then this may change your mind.

About a month or so ago, my Pastor started the church on a prayer walk. We were to make a list of things that we wanted GOD to do for us and do for others. Then we would walk around the church 7 times and pray. Well let me tell you, the praise reports have been coming in left and right. I am talking about straight out miracles, debts being paid, people being healed, and repair relationships.

I had my best friend on the list regarding her unemployment situation. In the time since then, she got a new job and in less then 3 weeks she got a promotion. She went up against people with degrees and more advanced training but she got it. Another friend that I prayed for had some debts taken care of and was able to get a much needed new vehicle. She was on the brink of being evicted and is now able to give an offering besides her tithes.

Yall already know that I believed in GOD to sell my house within 30 days and HE did it in 2 1/2 weeks. The list goes on and on. I had about 5 things for myself and a list of about 10 other people. So far all of mine have been answered except one, although it is already starting to come to pass. On the list of friends and family, there are 2 that I am awaiting info on. I don't want to put everything out there but just know that GOD is moving and HE is still answering prayers!!! GOD is no respecter of persons and it is not because of me but because HE is faithful. Continue to trust and serve the LORD and watch HIM move on your behalf. Be blessed ladies.

MzTami

Hellerrrr
Q, your post made my day. I'm a believer and at times it is difficult to keep the faith.
Thank you for posting.