Our hair really IS growing

jainygirl

Hey
i read so many threads on the forum about how many of us feel as though our hair isnt "really" growing and just basically not believing it's much different than when we first came here to the forum. Soooo i decided to test myself, and created a new album putting my length pics in order from the time i started this forum in September of last year. And guess what??? Our hair IS growing

album link-- pswd: patrick
Stop watching that pot

i think it would be a great idea for everyone with albums to take some time and do "comparison pics" to show yourself that your hair really is growing. I've seen other albums like this and always find them very inspiring, since alot of the time it feels more like watching a pot boil than growing hair.

A fellow LHCF'er with a yahoo account who's screenname is on the tip of my tongue --- i hope she jumps on here and set's me straight...anyway her album was my inspiration for setting up my own slide show
(Girl please get in here and tell me your name you know who you are i posted about it but i cant find that thread anymore
)

I think that this will help lots of us get more motivited to stick with whatever we are doing that is helping our hair Whether it's a good routine you've developed since joining the forum, sticking to the one you already have or just leaving your hair alone--- let's see how we are not only improving the health and condition of our hair, but growing it as well -- jainygirl

TigerLily

I did a comparision album about a week ago and you're right. Out hair really IS growing! I'm so happy!!!

blue_flower

I have two comparison picks in my May album. I had gained 3 inches. I've never would've know that my hair had grown that much if I didn't have my beloved digital camera. When I have time then I'll have to make a comparison album. I think that's a good idea.

ChasingBliss

Yep, unfortunately I dont have a digital camera yet, but when I lay my pictures side by side I can definitely see it. Especially if you put on the same bra or whatever, EVERYTIME you take the pic. You can watch how your hair gets closer and closer to that strap and eventually pass it. Such a great feeling. It lets you know that your dedication is not in vain.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Yes, our hair is growing and the comparison pics are a wonderful way to see for ourselves.

I love comparison pics. They help keep me motivated. I have some in my album too and you can def. see the difference.

Lindy

You're right, Jainygirl!! I have one wet hair comparison pic, of Feb. 2003 to Feb. 2004 and I can definitely see my progress in that picture!! It will be cool to add my Feb. 2005 pic to it.
It really does help to look at that picture when I'm feeling down about not being at brastrap length yet!!

calbear

I think I am really having this issue right now. I did a comparison shot today and I am really feeling better about my hair. For a minute, I really thought my growth was stunted but I do see some real growth.

Wolftrap

Thanks jainy. I took some comparison pics and I notice the difference when wet but when I took the comparison pictures when dry it looks the same. I will keep on trying though.

GiGi55799

wolftrap do you have some new growth, because i too notice a lot of shrinkage with new growth while my hair is dry only to nice more length when it is wet.