Our Natural Hair Seminar 'Good Hair, Bad Hair,My Hair' was a success!(Flyer and Pics)

Re: Our Natural Hair Seminar 'Good Hair, Bad Hair,My Hair' was a success!(Flyer and P

are you going to come to Chicago with her? glad you had a great turnout!

Unsure if I will come, but if I do, I won't be a part of the event because it's through Mane Source and they are not familiar with me...yet :grin:

Re: Our Natural Hair Seminar 'Good Hair, Bad Hair,My Hair' was a success!(Flyer and P

You ladies did a great job with the seminar. It was well worth the trip from Midtown to Cordova. I spent most of my time buying stuff from Perfect Piece. I'll know next time that when you say be back in 7 minutes, I need to be back in 7 minutes :lachen:

Her jewelry was awesome! Here's what I got (these pictures do not do them justice and they are not expensive at all)

View attachment 120347

View attachment 120349

View attachment 120351

View attachment 120353

View attachment 120355

and I got these from Jennilovette

earrings-vi.jpg

Girl, why didn't you tell me you was a Niko's kinfolk at the event?

Wow, looks like it was informative and a lot of fun!

That looks like so much fun. I am seriously thinking of getting something together in my area. Do you have any quick tips, OP?

Oh my gosh, everyone looks beautiful! Congratulations!

The event looked very nice and all that gorgeous hair

Maybe I will have enough natural hair to attend next year!!! I don't want to come in looking bad with all of those beautiful naturals in there.

Very pleased about your success. Well Done!

Congratulations on your success:)

That looks like so much fun. I am seriously thinking of getting something together in my area. Do you have any quick tips, OP?

Plan 2-3 months before the actual event.
Start small- expect about 50 people to show.
Promote yourself like crazy.
Bug the crap out of potential sponsors and vendors :lol: and be prepared for rejection :sad:
Make a budget and really try to stick with it.

Back