Out of Nothing Came Everything (A Prayer)

cocoberry10

Hello Ladies:

Whenever the Spirit moves me, I post thoughts He's placed in my head b/c I feel that it's something that someone may need to hear.

Today's lesson: Out of Nothing, Came Everything!

Right now, our world is in a depressed state. We are in a recession. I saw on television yesterday that 62,000 people were laid off just last month alone:blush:. Gas prices continue to soar, and we aren't sure what direction our nation (and world) are heading! In a nutshell, "it's a jungle out there!"

But, we must always remember that no matter what is going on, OUT OF NOTHING, CAME EVERYTHING.

THE ORDER OF THIS WORLD WAS CREATED BY THE ONE WHO CREATES...THE LORD!

As Genesis states "God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day. "...Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

The point of everything I've stated above is that throughout the Bible and history, the world has started from nothing and been built up again. The great flood, and other historical disasters and times of difficulty (famines, wars, etc.). Out of Nothing, Came Everything.

If you are one of the people affected by unemployment, if you can barely pay for gas or food, just remember that out of nothing, came everything.

I am praying that God work in the lives of those that have lost everything. That like the Earth and the Heavens He's created that He can say "let there be" and it will be. No matter what the external circumstances are.

If you've been out of work for a long time, we pray that our Heavenly Father will say "let there be" and it will be.

If you don't know where the next meal is coming from, we pray that our Heavenly Father will say "let there be" and it will be.

If you have a loved one who is overseas serving this country (or any other), we pray that the Lord keeps them, both physically and mentally. We pray that when it comes to them coming home, the Lord will say "let it be" and it will be.

Whatever other ailments, issues or situations are going on, Father we pray that you say "let there be" and it will be, whether the person needs a financial miracle, a spiritual connection to you or others, a new car, food, or a new home/homeless. We ask that you say "let there be" and it will be!

These last 8 years have been difficult for so many, and unfortunately it seems that many innocent people are paying for the decisions of a few greedy, selfish people.

We know that only YOU, Heavenly Father can take dust and air, and atmosphere, and from that create the Earth, the Heavens, and all life forms. We know that from Nothing, Comes Everything. Because Everything is YOU LORD!

In Jesus name we pray, AMEN!

Highly Favored8

If you are one of the people affected by unemployment. I just got laid off 6-26-08, thank you for this I needed it. Thank you. God Bless.:yep:

PinkPebbles

In Agreement - AMEN!

Cocoberry10 - I'm glad that you posted this and allowed God to use you! Many people are lost and can't find their way but a word of encouragement can turn someone on the path to HOPE!

Today I forced myself to go to church and I'm gald that I did b/c the message was about "God uses broken things". Yesterday, I asked God did He make a mistake about certain circumstances that happened in my life which deeply affected me. Well, today I recieved my answer in church which was NO, "God uses broken things....." :)

Honey6928215

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I needed that! It's hard trying not to give up hope when everything around us seems hopeless. Sometimes I ask myself 'why am I going through this?' There are times I feel that it's not going to get any better or there is no way out of it. I haven't found a job yet but I'm trying to be optimistic. I have a tendency to keep things to myself and just keep pushing on. There are moments when I feel that things are going my way and sometimes the complete opposite but I have to hang in there and keep the faith.

cocoberry10

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

I needed that! It's hard trying not to give up hope when everything around us seems hopeless. Sometimes I ask myself 'why am I going through this?' There are times I feel that it's not going to get any better or there is no way out of it. I haven't found a job yet but I'm trying to be optimistic. I have a tendency to keep things to myself and just keep pushing on. There are moments when I feel that things are going my way and sometimes the complete opposite but I have to hang in there and keep the faith.

I truly believe our nation is being prepared for rebuilding. The same way the Earth was rebuilt after the flood, I believe that our nation has been broken down in a way that only the Father can rebuild. Sometimes, it's just a reminder of how good GOD is!

This nation (and world) is deeply hurting, and unfortunately, it's scarred us, but not in a way that God can't salve those wounds:yep:

crlsweetie912

Praise God,
I needed to read this today.
My son is going through so much. Things are really bad right now. But GOD!
I can't even really express what we are going through right now. But God is ABLE to do ALL!
Thanks for sharing coco!

Lady Esquire

thank you. i have experienced some intense times lately and have a feeling more is to come. so words like yours are needed to help me strong and moving.