Ovation Cell Therapy FREE SHIPPING- GA Residents

jamaicalovely

Hi All,

I heard on the radio this morning that Ovation Hair was doing a FREE SHIPPING promotion through the end of October for GA residents. I just placed an order and used the Praise 102.5 10% discount offer. The website automatically applied the free shipping.

Yippee!:drunk:

If you're not in the Georgia area, I encourage to check to see if they are doing free shipping promotion for everyone. Don't forget the 10% discount.

Last edited:

Mari J

Yes! I heard it on Majic yesterday morning and placed my order last night! I am soooo excited! For the Maximizing system my order came to $88.84! But I also got the $2.00 signature required option. Major discount from the regular price of $96.49 plus with shipping it would have been well over $100. Can't wait until it gets here!

Mari J

Yup I just heard it again and the offer ends October 31st. I believe you have to have a GA address.

Phaer

You can get free shipping on their website if you join their membership, you can determine how often you get it, and change your mind at any time. I have it shipping to me every three months. You can also acrue points with every purchase to earn free products.

Mari J

That's great to know. Depending on how this batch works, I may become a member. Thanks for the info!