Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt8

I hope the drama stays out of this thread :look:

cause so far its been super positive

We don't have to worry about that anymore because the moderators closed down that thread, THANK GOODNESS!!! That was such a hateful and angry thread that produced a lot of animosity which I am glad the moderators saw necessary to shut down. Way to go moderators.
I am really proud of how this thread has grown but I am especially thankful that with it being sooo long, there hasn't been ANY mess and it's just not expected or tollerated. Every comment offeres a helpful hand, encouragement, and further info to get you through. We've started a sisterhood that can only be seen in very few threads. :theteam:I want to thank you guys for being there for one another!!

I encourage and insist that :newbie:
READ THE VERY FIRST POST
of the thread. It is vital to the challenge and some many of your questions are answered there. It gives important information, tips, recipes for home-grown mixes, and rules about the thread. I can tell a lot of sisters didn't:sekret: I also think this is the reason why there are so many condemning threads out there trying to give negative energy to our thread. They didn't do the research and footwork before attacking. GOOD LUCK and HAPPY GROWING TO ALL!!!

sensiblesista

can you ladies recommend a good moisturizing DC without protien that i can do weekly when I start using MT. I'm using ORS replenishing conditioner now but i wanna try a DC that's protien-free to combat any potential protien overload i might get while Mt-ing.

btw. Thanks for all the info ladies. I agree this thread is wonderful:yep:.

JustKiya

can you ladies recommend a good moisturizing DC without protien that i can do weekly when I start using MT. I'm using ORS replenishing conditioner now but i wanna try a DC that's protien-free to combat any potential protien overload i might get while Mt-ing.

I like the Premier Creme Rinse/Cloud Nine by Eqyss - it's the 'matching' conditioner, and - ladies correct me if I'm wrong - I'm almost POSITIVE it doesn't have any protein in it. I'll have to go home and check my bottle tonight. I use it for DC's, as well as in my leave-in.

I also use Elasta QP Intense Fortifying conditioner - it has silk proteins in it, I think, but it's been wonderful to my hair.

CreoleBelle

I personally love KeraCare Humecto:love5:

sensiblesista

I like the Premier Creme Rinse/Cloud Nine by Eqyss - it's the 'matching' conditioner, and - ladies correct me if I'm wrong - I'm almost POSITIVE it doesn't have any protein in it. I'll have to go home and check my bottle tonight. I use it for DC's, as well as in my leave-in.

I also use Elasta QP Intense Fortifying conditioner - it has silk proteins in it, I think, but it's been wonderful to my hair.

I'm trying to avoid having to use a DC that i have to order online, since that will require me to again, wait patiently for weeks by the mailbox when i wanna get started, already.:lachen:

I might try the ELASTA QP but i gotta admit that some of those crazy threads did their job in making me scared of extra protien while doing this. you wouldn't happen to know of another moisturizing DC without protien do ya?

TIA:yep:

JustKiya

I'm trying to avoid having to use a DC that i have to order online, since that will require me to again, wait patiently for weeks by the mailbox when i wanna get started, already.:lachen:

I might try the ELASTA QP but i gotta admit that some of those crazy threads did their job in making me scared of extra protien while doing this. you wouldn't happen to know of another moisturizing DC without protien do ya?

:lachen: I hear you about camping out next to the mailbox!

My hair is VERY protein sensitive (which is why I kept my sometimes less than dimplomatic & ladylike tail out of those threads :rolleyes: folx speaking on what they know nothing about is like..... urmph.....:yawn: ), and I've had no problem with the QP. I avoid mineral oil, and petroleum, and silicones, and the IFC is the best I've found that doesn't have any - and is still very moisturizing.

I don't know of any more brands off of the top of my head - I'm sorry. I'm sure some of the other ladies will - did I mention HelloHydration?

sensiblesista

I personally love KeraCare Humecto:love5:

:lachen: I hear you about camping out next to the mailbox!

My hair is VERY protein sensitive (which is why I kept my sometimes less than dimplomatic & ladylike tail out of those threads :rolleyes: folx speaking on what they know nothing about is like..... urmph.....:yawn: ), and I've had no problem with the QP. I avoid mineral oil, and petroleum, and silicones, and the IFC is the best I've found that doesn't have any - and is still very moisturizing.

I don't know of any more brands off of the top of my head - I'm sorry. I'm sure some of the other ladies will - did I mention HelloHydration?

Thanks for the input ladies.:yep:

PuffyBrown

TIA:yep:[/quote

I know right?
I asked one simple dayum question and next thing I know itz ON....I came home from work and was like dayum! dayum, dayum.....I so sowwy, sista wasnt stawtin stuff....(inquiring minds wanna know), I'z innocent; I'z innocent!

Can somebody tell me if the texture or curl pattern has changed with the product?

JustKiya

I'm still debating that, actually. My hair seems to be - softer? So that the kinks 'fall' out of it easier - if I don't use something with a little 'hold', my bigger two strand twists will just fall apart. I can pull a section of hair, and my roots look permed straight.
So........... I don't know. It might have, it might just be my hair is in better condition, it might just be the additional weight of my hair changing it... I think several of the relaxed ladies have said that their NG is softer/easier to manage during their stretches, though.

sunshinebeautiful

Sounds like some ladies have had a good relationship with the folks over at Eqyss. If there is a concern about the keratin or any of the ingredients, why don't one of us simply contact the representatives over there and ask them about it? :look:

I don't think anyone is really concerned except for someone who started a thread, fought tooth and nail for her position, and then claims not to care about what folks do with their hair... :rolleyes:

sunshinebeautiful

I've been on a daily summer cowash kick. I've been applying MT everyday or every other day for just a week now. I haven't noticed any excessive dryness (applied only to the scalp). For those of you who are cowashing, do you also DC with a moisturizing conditioner on a weekly basis?

Platinum

We don't have to worry about that anymore because the moderators closed down that thread, THANK GOODNESS!!! That was such a hateful and angry thread that produced a lot of animosity which I am glad the moderators saw necessary to shut down. Way to go moderators.

I hope I'm not being nosey.What thread are you talking about?

Mz.Shug

I've been on a daily summer cowash kick. I've been applying MT everyday or every other day for just a week now. I haven't noticed any excessive dryness (applied only to the scalp). For those of you who are cowashing, do you also DC with a moisturizing conditioner on a weekly basis?

Yes I do. I Co-wash w/ HH and DC w/ Olive Oil Replin. HTH

Aggie

I like the Alter Ego garlic conditioning treatment for this.

JustKiya

Platinum, I'm over here DYING over your siggy!!!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: The Purple One gives the stankface like NO other!!!!

I don't do a daily cowash, and if I did, I would most likely just do an overnight DCw in the middle of the week, sometime.

Platinum

Platinum, I'm over here DYING over your siggy!!!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: The Purple One gives the stankface like NO other!!!!

I don't do a daily cowash, and if I did, I would most likely just do an overnight DCw in the middle of the week, sometime.

Someone posted the pic in a thread a while back. I think the statement listed it is perfect for how I'm feeling.:grin:

Aggie

I am really proud of how this thread has grown but I am especially thankful that with it being sooo long, there hasn't been ANY mess and it's just not expected or tollerated. Every comment offeres a helpful hand, encouragement, and further info to get you through. We've started a sisterhood that can only be seen in very few threads. :theteam:I want to thank you guys for being there for one another!!

I encourage and insist that :newbie: READ THE VERY FIRST POST of the thread. It is vital to the challenge and some many of your questions are answered there. It gives important information, tips, recipes for home-grown mixes, and rules about the thread. I can tell a lot of sisters didn't:sekret: I also think this is the reason why there are so many condemning threads out there trying to give negative energy to our thread. They didn't do the research and footwork before attacking. GOOD LUCK and HAPPY GROWING TO ALL!!!

Yes tt8, I agree, we have such a strong sense of comraderie in this thread that I eagerly look forward to coming in here everyday to talk to my sistas. I love all ya'll:kisses:.

Aggie

Well my hair is relaxed and I need to use someting with protein on my hair as I only use the MT on my scalp so I do use protein treatments from time to time but only when my hair is beggin' me for it:yep:.

tt8

I encourage and insist that :newbie:
READ THE VERY FIRST POST
of the thread. It is vital to the challenge and some many of your questions are answered there. It gives important information, tips, recipes for home-grown mixes, and rules about the thread. I can tell a lot of sisters didn't:sekret: I also think this is the reason why there are so many condemning threads out there trying to give negative energy to our thread. They didn't do the research and footwork before attacking. GOOD LUCK and HAPPY GROWING TO ALL!!!

BUMPING!!!!!

Aggie

Many ladies here are in the Deep Conditioning challenge as well. The hair needs it's moisture so this is a very good idea to do this, okay?

tt8

hey Platinum here is that thread
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=249639

its good to see so many of you still over here maturely insulting me and putting me down and calling me names , yeah like wow! it must feel good for ya I guess

welp ya'll keep doing you :yep:

I am going to say this in the most polite way that I can. Please get out my thread with this mess. Do you know out of 3258 posts of encouragement, sisterhood, fellowship, helpful advice, and good energy you are the only and first negative thing to happen. I will not have you come in my challenge and insult any of my members. We don't have no mess up in here. Thank you and I will be having your post deleted!!!!

Aggie

I am going to say this in the most polite way that I can. Please get out my thread with this mess. Do you know out of 3258 posts of encouragement, sisterhood, fellowship, helpful advice, and good energy you are the only and first negative thing to happen. I will not have you come in my challenge and insult any of my members. We don't have no mess up in here. Thank you and I will be having your post deleted!!!!

A M E N ! ! ! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU KNOW TT8, COME TO THINK OF IT YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY WITH THIS THREAD THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO COMING IN EVERYDAY AND CHATTING WITH YA'LL AND OH YEAH, PLEASE HAVE THAT POST DELETED. APPLYING MY MT RIGHT NOW:grin:.

LondonDiva

I spoke too soon, I wrote the other day over 3000 posts nearly a quarter million views and no drama. We'll keep it that way. Thanks TT8.

A M E N ! ! ! OH MY GOODNESS, YOU KNOW TT8, COME TO THINK OF IT YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY WITH THIS THREAD THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO COMING IN EVERYDAY AND CHATTING WITH YA'LL AND OH YEAH, PLEASE HAVE THAT POST DELETED. APPLYING MY MT RIGHT NOW:grin:.

HA HA Beat you already applied mine :grin: :lachen::lachen::lachen:

LondonDiva

Can I also just state this and I'll be on my way to dinner and a movie (in my living room :lachen:)

That MegaTek is not a new craze or fad it has always produced results. Eqyss has been around for 17 years. I had my bottle sitting here for 2 years before this thread was created. FYI ladies (I am not a rep for Eqyss nor being paid, just biggin them up like I would any good product, company or individual) the products have a shelf life of 5 years. :yep:

As word has gotten out the sales of MT and OCT have risen because we have seen results. PERIOD. Word spreads, sales rise. Simple tings!

Aggie

Can I also just state this and I'll be on my way to dinner and a movie (in my living room :lachen:)

That MegaTek is not a new craze or fad it has always produced results. Eqyss has been around for 17 years. I had my bottle sitting here for 2 years before this thread was created. FYI ladies (I am not a rep for Eqyss nor being paid, just biggin them up like I would any good product, company or individual) the products have a shelf life of 5 years. :yep:

As word has gotten out the sales of MT and OCT have risen because we have seen results. PERIOD. Word spreads, sales rise. Simple tings!

I just pm'ed someone about the fact that Mega Tek has been around for a long while before it was even introduced on this board. It was always known to work and work well. I hear nothing but good things about MT no matter where I search for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.