Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDoll

ooooh :meme:, I am and so are a few other ladies here. If anything ayurveda enhances the OCT/MT results. I henna/indigo my hair every 3-4 weeks, I use ayurveda powdered co-washes almost weekly, just see my fotki. I have some recipes in there too.

Thanks Aggie,

I stalked your fotki :shocked: and you can open your own BSS. I will keep your recipe in mind if I ever decide to use MT. :rolleyes:

Like I said previously, you ladies have made and is still making some awesome/unbelievable progress. Keep up the good work.

Another thing I like, you ladies have already done the research for me :grin: :dance7::thankyou: .

I am using Henna every 2-3 weeks and alma-shakakai-neem mixture once a week with vatika oil followed by a moisturizing dc. I just started the challenge a little over a week but I expect wonderful results by next month's hair check for sure!!

Good luck and happy hair growing.

Irresistible

I am going to say this in the most polite way that I can. Please get out my thread with this mess. Do you know out of 3258 posts of encouragement, sisterhood, fellowship, helpful advice, and good energy you are the only and first negative thing to happen. I will not have you come in my challenge and insult any of my members. We don't have no mess up in here. Thank you and I will be having your post deleted!!!!

I am sorry but I fail to see where I insulted anyone, please show where it happened either in my post here or in that thread. I did not! I have been insulted both in this thread , the one that started it, and the one I made. I HAVE yet to insult anyone. I mean you are free to share where you think I did. But I can just flip a few pages here and come up with a few examples where I was personally talked about and called names. All I did was bring up my concerns about these products, there wasnt EVER anymore to that and so many took as though I was personally doing something to them or directly doing something to them personally! I mean really its been astonishing to say the least! You will have my post deleted? Well the mods that would investigate this should look a few pages back and see if the personal attacks on me should be deleted as well. I mean really show me where I personally insulted anyone! I am 'personally' against no one here and its blown my mind that it was even ever taken that way. i mean come on I have been a member here for YEARS! my beliefs and concerns about a product you guys are using has been allowed to turn into literal hate! Thats just really shocking. I dont have hate in my heart whatsoever! and I was never out to offend, it was the fact that I even opened my mouth about anything that got me tag teamed. how is that my questioning a product could ever be taken as me insulting anyone personally is just really beyond me! I did not think it was fair that I shouldnt be able to have my own voice openly and that was the only frustration I expressed, I never insulted , I never called a name and I never made anything personal, But I looked up and everything was taken personal. Ladies its just a product, just one that made me speak up about my beliefs and questions about its safety that should have never incited such divsion and hate as it wasnt about any PERSON, BUT A PRODUCT!

Irresistible

The only enemy I could be to anyone is the one you might make me because I was not trying to personally come against anyone at any time on ANY personal level!

thats just all I can say! Read it all again. not at any point was I coming against anyone or insulting! I just couldnt believe how I got tag teamed and insulted! And the truth is it was directed at me in one thread, which sparked me to make another. I never had anything personally against any of you ladies. So again, the enemy I am being made to be to you and this thread is the enemy you yourselves have made me. I really am shocked that I am now in some supposed 'war' that isnt even in my heart with so many over a hair product that all I did was express that I believed it was not without risk-yet now I am against ya'll. NO. So what is this , either I am with you using this product or hushed about my thoughts on it or I AM SOMEHOW AGAINST YOU ALL PERSONALLY!? well if thats how its perceived all I can say is you got me all wrong and did all along! I at this time or at any point before have NO anger, malice or hate in my heart. In fact I have nothing but LOVE!

And the truth is this has hurt me because I CANNOT comprehend how it was all taken how it was and how freely the anger just flew just at me speaking at what I believed about Keratin and thats all it was! right or wrong do you ladies understand , thats ALL IT WAS? So any division that has occured it wasnt because I was against anyone , it was because I didnt feel daily use of keratin was safe! But I digress because as its been pointed out many are using it safely. although I still cannot grasp it, but even so, that fact is still not against any of you ladies persoally whatsoever! I fail to see where my questioning a product or the saftey of its use, incited so much divison, all I can think is it just shouldnt be this way. NO it shouldnt!

Last edited:

Aggie

To all my OCT/MT challengers, please do not respond to ANY agression by anyone looking for a fight/drama in this thread. We don't want to risk the moderators shutting down this wonderful thread that we have so lovingly built on a foundation of care and support for each other.

Again, IGNORE THE DRAMA and let us go on growing as normal and shake our heads:nono: at these endless talks.

Now on to business - how is everyone's progress coming along?

Last edited:

sexyeyes3616

To all my OCT/MT challengers, please do not respond to ANY agression by anyone looking for a fight/drama in this thread. We don't want to risk the moderators shutting down this wonderful thread that we have so lovingly built on a foundation of care and support for each other.

Again, IGNORE THE DRAMA and let us go on growing as normal and shake our heads:nono: at these endless talks.

My new growth is a forest i cant wait until i relax.

HEY ALL!! I just recieved my MT today and i LOVE how it smells soooo GOOD!! I'm still debating on whether I want to relax my hair and track my growth that way or just put in some braids. Which ever way I choose, I will officially be starting on this challenge on Sunday. I will post my starting pic asap.

Aggie

Thanks Aggie,

I stalked your fotki :shocked: and you can open your own BSS. I will keep your recipe in mind if I ever decide to use MT. :rolleyes:

Like I said previously, you ladies have made and is still making some awesome/unbelievable progress. Keep up the good work.

Another thing I like, you ladies have already done the research for me :grin: :dance7::thankyou: .

Good luck and happy hair growing.

Girl you know it was nothing.

phyl73

I got a blow out to check for length ( I swear it smelled like bacon was frying) and it has grown. Of course it's not as thick as it is in its natural state, but it has gotten longer. I haven't used it since last Saturday and can hardly wait to get back on the wagon. Looking forward to it.

WomanlyCharm

I usually relax at 9 or 10 weeks...couldn't go that long, my new growth was out of this world, I had to give in at 6 weeks. Even my beautician was checking her calender, saying "are you sure it's been 6 weeks, you have a forest on your head!" :blush:

Using both MT and OCT have proven to be so beneficial to my hair health and growth. Even the viewers who see me reporting the news tell me my hair looks fantastic, so thick and healthy! (And believe me, t-v viewers will tell you if you're a hot mess! :lachen:)

MT and the Ovation system are now two of my staples and I will continue using them as long as I want my hair to grow and thrive.

Which is FOREVAH! :grin:

Aggie

My new growth is a forest i cant wait until i relax.

Sexyeyes I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to hear of the positive change in your hair. Girl go celebrate and reward yourself for your success so far.

HEY ALL!! I just recieved my MT today and i LOVE how it smells soooo GOOD!! I'm still debating on whether I want to relax my hair and track my growth that way or just put in some braids. Which ever way I choose, I will officially be starting on this challenge on Sunday. I will post my starting pic asap.

Guess what long2short2, that's what I had to do to be able to properly track my progress. I relaxed my hair to track it properly although the braids are a good idea too as long as you can keep your hair moisturized properly. Good luck with that.

Nice & Wavy

***enters quickly*** Yes ma'am:grin:

***leaves just as fast***:rosebud:

JustKiya

:deadhorse:

The mods created the IGNORE List for a reason - makes it even easier to skip the drama by making it invisible. :woot:

In case you don't know how to access it (cuz it took me a second to find it):

Click User CP (link is up there, at the top of the forum)
Along the control panel to the left of the screen, almost at the bottom, there is an option for friend/ignore list.

Simple, once you know where it is. :yep:

Annnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyhow.

My hair is doing so WELL. I realized what caused me to stop last time - I went out of town, and then I got sick - and that just threw me ALL off. I will not be doing that again - all I'm cheating is myself, and a sis is too impatient for that sort of thing. :lol:

The MT actually makes my hair feel good - nice and soft and lush, almost - I'm glad I keep it in protective styles, otherwise the HIH Disease that I am suffering now would be SERIOUSLY interfering with my steelo.

One crappy thing - my hair doesn't want to 'stick' together as much as it usually does. :lol: Means I have to figure out how to use hairpins.

Seriously. The ones shaped like a U with really long legs and squiggly sides? How the HECK do you use them? I stick them in and kinda give them a half turn, but - I have no clue how to use them effectively.

:lachen: I did my hair for my wedding (a simple bun on top of my head out of almost APL dreads) and I swear, I used 70 bobbypins. :lachen: :lachen:

Anybody have a youtube, or something? :lachen: :look: Seriously.

Aggie

I got a blow out to check for length ( I swear it smelled like bacon was frying) and it has grown. Of course it's not as thick as it is in its natural state, but it has gotten longer. I haven't used it since last Saturday and can hardly wait to get back on the wagon. Looking forward to it.

Welcome back Phyl73:yep:.

I usually relax at 9 or 10 weeks...couldn't go that long, my new growth was out of this world, I had to give in at 6 weeks. Even my beautician was checking her calender, saying "are you sure it's been 6 weeks, you have a forest on your head!" :blush:

Using both MT and OCT have proven to be so beneficial to my hair health and growth. Even the viewers who see me reporting the news tell me my hair looks fantastic, so thick and healthy! (And believe me, t-v viewers will tell you if you're a hot mess! :lachen:)

MT and the Ovation system are now two of my staples and I will continue using them as long as I want my hair to grow and thrive.

Which is FOREVAH! :grin:
Oh yeah, I agree!!!

Ooooh WC it's so good to hear about your wonderful progress and growth and yeah, t-v viewers can be pretty brutally honest:lachen:. By the way, thanks for bumping my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.