Ovation

LongCurlyLocks

Today I got an email from Ovation saying thanks and since I have been using it for about a month I should be seeing results and not to stop. I thought it was cute and felt special.:blush3: Has anyone else got an email like this?

Yeah. I got one a couple of weeks ago. I think that it just something that they do to encourage you to stick with it. It worked because I did order more. I didn't want to run out.:look:

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I got one yesterday too! It made me feel special as well; it "shows" that they really care about their customers and you're more apt to purchase again.

TonicaG

TonicaG
I received this email too! I will be ordering again along with MegaTek. This combo mixed with castor oil and Boundless Tresses has really helped me get over the hurdle I was experiencing.

njerannce

ive heard so many good things about this stuff. Im currently using mt jus started about a week ago. As i live in the UK i was wondering where i can get some OCT? any suggestions??

AVE One

I received one as well. It does work but I don't use mine often though because of my hairs sensitivity to protein.

LongCurlyLocks

Marketing or not, it made me feel special, dammit!!

P.S. It did work because I will be buying more, but I think I have enough to last till the end of November because I alternate between that and MT....