Over-the-counter Medicine Cannot Kill Super Lice

aquajoyice

Super Lice don't want none of this work

Yep, they can't hang with the old school treatment. :lachen:

Alta Angel

My coworkers daughter is in high school and git live from a cheer competition 4 months ago. My coworker said she has been combing through her hair every night with the lice medicine to no avail. She finally took her to the dr and was told it was one of the worse cases they had seen in a while because they were untreated so long. The dr checked my coworker and husband andthey had them too!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
My coworkers daughter is in high school and git live from a cheer competition 4 months ago. My coworker said she has been combing through her hair every night with the lice medicine to no avail. She finally took her to the dr and was told it was one of the worse cases they had seen in a while because they were untreated so long. The dr checked my coworker and husband andthey had them too!

i saw a doc and it was about a place in the uk that treats lice. they use a vac on the hair tiny combs etc you have to actually
come to the office to get treated. the girl had it for months and the mom said it was untreatable. her daughter was responsible
for several outbreaks. just shave her head and go.

momi

TAKE ME TO THE KING!!!

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts

But did you get checked?