Overcoming Crisis/Walking in Victory

mzcaramelicious07

Hello Everyone!

Haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to make sure I stopped by to let you know about a great radio broadcast that will change your life.

www.blogtalkradio.com/The-Evangelist

Please check it out when you get time. It actually airs each day at 11:30am, but all shows are archived and can be listened to any time immediately after it airs. If you are able to listen at the "live" time, there is also chat available where you can ask questions to the speaker.

The topic is on Overcoming Crisis, Walking in Victory, etc and is just an encouraging and uplifting show. I personally wanted to let you know about it because you will be encouraged! I listen at work during my lunch break and it makes such a difference in my day.

Check it out and if you have time, let me know what you think.

Be blessed,
MzC

mzcaramelicious07

Very Good word I like the program and I am sending it to other people. Very good Word! Thank you!

Hey!

I am just now seeing this. I am so glad you enjoyed the program and are spreading the Word. I have been so blessed by the teachings. I am passing it on to family and friends too, so they can be blessed and encouraged.

I am BlsdB in the chatroom if you get in there.

Be blessed!
MzC

Highly Favored8

Hey!

I am just now seeing this. I am so glad you enjoyed the program and are spreading the Word. I have been so blessed by the teachings. I am passing it on to family and friends too, so they can be blessed and encouraged.

I am BlsdB in the chatroom if you get in there.

Be blessed!
MzC

Oh Yes, I listen to the Evan. daily she is very good! She has helped me a whole lot!:yep: