Oyin Handmade: Video Reviews and Tour of New Flagship Store

ScandalousBeauty

Hey mama's,

Yesterday I had the pleasure of going to Oyin Handmade's new store, Exit The Apple. I LOVED everything about it. I've always loved Oyin, but now I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Oyin, just from the presence of the owners and people who worked there, as well as the inviting atmosphere. It was just too good! I've done plenty reviews of Oyin, but this time I decided to do more in depth reviews, how I use the products, and a video tour of the store. Not only do they sell Oyin products, but they sell Independent black films, books, music, apparel and accessories. I want to do a meet-up there! Thoughts? I hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_mqNy3L9EQ

cocoagirl

Oh I'm happy for her! I used her stuff when I was natural years ago. Glad to see a sistah doing her thang!

alittlestar

I placed an order recently and still haven't gotten it. I wish I had the time to just drive there and get what I want. I am confused as to why the packages aren't shipped sooner. Considering they have the store open now and they have items available for purchase. It's been almost 2 weeks since I placed my order. From what I hear it takes 2-3 weeks. I just expected for things to change since the store was opened.

thatscuteright

Thank you for the review. I have to visit their store.
I did not know that they were in Baltimore.
I love Oyin. I found out about them from Nappturality.

msa

I used to love Oyin products...I just don't like ordering anything online anymore. But I'll definitely visit their store if I'm ever in the area.