Paging Adriene and Caramela

kking7777

Hello,

I wanted to know first Caramela, how do you get your spiral set to come out like that? It is beautiful ... and Adrienne how did you get so much length in 2 years? I am in ahh of both of you and of a lot of women on this board.

G

Thank you for the compliment, I used flexirods for my spiral set. I used Motions Foam wrap for the set /images/graemlins/look.gif

kking7777

I don't think my hair could come out like that, especially since I am growing out my relaxer. Thanks for the reply though.

LondonDiva

Pandora if it's the do I'm thinking about then I think Caramela did that set herself. I'mnot sure how long it took her though.

free2bme

I do that style every once in while and it takes as long a regular roller set. Maybe a bit longer when u put in the rollers.

G

Londondiva is right, I did do the set myself, but I didn't have a fresh relaxer /images/graemlins/nono.gif, and it turned out just fine!

Tonya

Caramela,
Have u done the flexirods since u cut your hair?
I was thinking of trying ti this weekend but I am scared my outcome will not be the same.

adrienne0914

thanks, kking! /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

believe it or not, my hair doesn't grow fast. it's actually been almost three years now. i attribute the length to not really having any setbacks since i started taking care of it the right way, very conservative trimming, and most important giving it what it wants and basically leaving it alone. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne