Paging Adrienne

Azalia

Hello Adrienne,
I have not spoken to you in a while I hope everything is going well /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I finally got my hair done and let me tell you after my relaxer I couldn't believe the amount of growth I got /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I did take photos but it's with one of those disposable cameras. I will post the pictures soon. I changed my relaxer to Straight Request and honey my hair is bone straight the affirm just did'nt work well for me. My stylist and I tried to measure my hair but after taking my weave out it was too wavy to really tell. I think I got an inch or more a month. I got my hair done Sept 15 or 17 somewhere around that time and I just got it redone this pass Sunday on the 17. I can tell you those vitamins and everything that I've been taking really works. I've been slacking real bad on my vitamins but after seeing a dramatic change I will get on track and stay focused.I have a question Adrienne I was thinking changing my maxi-hair by country life to the ultra nourish hair by GNC, have you ever tried it /images/graemlins/confused.gif. Everyone on the board rave about this product what do you think? I'm so happy about my length /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm 6 inches away from bra-strap length my first goal. I'm little worried though /images/graemlins/frown.gif A very small area of my hair broke in the front on my hair line and right away I did an aphogee treatment on that area and it looks better already, no one else can tell just by looking but I noticed. I'm hoping that will help because I would be heart broken to have a set back right now. I'm impressed with how healthy my hair looks. Well I don't want to talk you to death /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Tell me what you think about the switch. Thanks Adrienne. Have a nice day and Happy Growing!

adrienne0914

hey, azalia!

sorry it has taken me awhile to respond. i've only been able to come here briefly for the last few days. i mean... the nerve of those people actually expecting me to work. dang! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

anyway, i'm glad you've gotten alot of growth. i'm doing just okay in that department, but i still think my shedding is excessive... this is me not stressing about it though...

no, i've never tried the Ultranourish Hair. i've heard great reviews about it also though. i'm curious though... why would you switch if you're getting good results even though you haven't been consistent. honestly, i would first try these consistently first. though i've never tried the Maxi-Hair, i do like Country Life's vitamins.

girrrl, i also have some thinning around the hairline. for some reason, i can't get myself to loosen up the bun lately. i end up with a headache by the end of the day. i think i'm gonna have to stop using the hair bands and go back to the stocking. it's hard to get it too tight with the stocking. anyway, i started massaging vitamin E oil from the capsules around the hairline on monday. hopefully it will come back quick like the last time. usually if you catch something like that right away, it's pretty easy to recover.

adrienne

p.s. let me know when you post pics. i can't wait to see them!

Azalia

Thanks for responding Adrienne /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your right Adrienne, I thought about that yesterday after I sent you the post /images/graemlins/confused.gif. I'm going to stick to what I've been taking because I do remember Jade telling me that Maxi-Hair was a good product and I did get great results I think. I was also thinking about how much biotin I take, 5mg of puritan pride and maxi-hair has 2500mg. I think that is what really jump started my growth or maybe a combination of things. Thanks again and I will let you know right away as soon as I post my photos. Have a good day /images/graemlins/grin.gif