Paging all the Dallas ladies!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I am in need of a fantastic stylist who can do it all. My last stylist did EVERYTHING great except trim the ends. She always took off way too much. My current stylist trims great, but has changed relaxers on me back to back and neither is getting my hair straight(which will cause her next time to re-process hair that's already been relaxed). She also complains that she doesn't like dealing with my "hair drama" (my specific requests and such)-- I am very cautious with my hair, I mean damn--it's mine and I'm paying HER. Anyway, I think I've had about enough of her.

So, can you guys refer me to someone in the Dallas area who preferably uses Affirm (relaxer I was getting from former stylist) and knows how to trim ends and will not mind my "hair drama"

yvette

I can suggest my stylist but she uses Arosci which is wonderful for my hair when I have it relaxed ( I am wearing braids right now). If I were you,I would stop by for a consultation and talk to her about your hair and your expectations. I know before I first started going to her, I practically put her through an interview and why shouldn't I, it's my hair. After talking to her for a long time and asking what products she used, I felt comfortable going. As so, I always look to see how she does other peoples hair and noticed that she does a great job with short, long, or fake hair. If you are interested, let me know. She is located in Salons in the Park off of Oaklawn.

yvette

I forgot that she shares her suite with a guy that does hair and if memory serves me correct, he uses Affirm and he does a great job as well.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
You are not going to believe this! My (current) stylist (the one that I am trying to replace) is at Salons in the Park. I know it's not the same one though because she doesn't use Arosci. Is that a lye relaxer? What is your stylist's name? Thanks!

yvette

Yes, Arosci is a lye relaxer. It is made by Revlon. My stylist's name is Letitcia her number is 214-520-5510. Her office mate, that I believe uses Affirm is Thomas. You might want to give her call and ask some questions.

FYI- She does hair on Wednesday's, Thursday's, Friday's Saturday's and if she is not in the shop she usually will forward her shop phone to her home phone.

yvette

BTW- What is your current stylist name? If you don't feel comfortable about putting it on here please email me at [email protected]. I wonder if it is the lady that I use to go to at Salons before I started going to Letitcia.