Paging Beana3 & London Diva: Breakthru Conditioner

Robin41

I know you both use and love Breakthru shampoo and I do too. I think it's the best shampoo I've found so far and like I've said before, I only use it for my second lathering and I can feel the difference the minute it touches my hair.

Have you tried the Breakthru Revitalizing Deep Conditioner? I tried it this weekend and love it as much as the shampoo. I'll alternate it with my hair mayonnaise because it softens and moisurizes just as well and made my hair extremely soft and detangled well.

Have any of you tried any of the other products from this line?

beana3

I've never used the condit, I think i might give it a try though. Thanks for the heads up robin!!! I used the hat protectant creme, i think its called an oil moisturizer and i hated it!!! It made my hair hard as hell.. and greasy feeling.

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Robin41 said:
Have you tried the Breakthru Revitalizing Deep Conditioner? I tried it this weekend and love it as much as the shampoo. I'll alternate it with my hair mayonnaise because it softens and moisurizes just as well and made my hair extremely soft and detangled well.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gifRobin What have you done??? If you love the shampoo and Beana and i love the shampoo, and you love the conditioner does this mean what I think it mean???? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Are Beana and I gonna love the conditoner too????

**bites fingernails**
**looks around**
*Reaches for the bible**

I cannot do this. /images/graemlins/mad.gif Yes I can /images/graemlins/grin.gif No do not go out and buy that conditoner even though you know the store is apporx 3 minutes down the road and still open at 19:50 /images/graemlins/mad.gif

beana3

yeah this is a definite problem LD... /images/graemlins/shocked.gif WHY???? The pjism must stop. i MUST limit myself to only 3 products this time

Africa's Best hair mayo OR Kemi Condit Spray (Londondiva, you're a bad influence /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

S curl spray

and MAYBE the Breakthru condit

... this is why i have no clothes....

LondonDiva

beana3 said:

... this is why i have no clothes....

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO me too. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd say go for the Kemi spray cause it's and everyday use product for your hair rather than the AB Hair Mayo.

Robin41

Sorry, ya'll. You know I only went in Sallys for Clairol Beautiful to color my gray and I came out with the Breakthru Conditioner and I tried Profective Healthy Ends and Moisturizer (the one in the pink bottle).

I'm batting three for three so far -- I love them all -- but I've got to stop and use up the stuff that's already taking over my bathroom before I buy another thing. (But I'm glad I got the conditoiner BEFORE I made that decision!!)

aikaa71

Im at work but i had to post this.

London Diva,i went to the beauty shop an hour ago and i was eyeing the break thru shampoo &amp; conditioner /images/graemlins/look.gif

I got the profectvi roots cream, now you and beana3 are going to make me go back /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Should i, shouldnt i, should i....... im a PJ in the making

Okay okay I have to know, someone tell me why Breakthru shampoo is so good?

I have a good reason for asking, I'd like an alternative to Lanza Protein Plus every now and then. (Yeah okay I have Cream of Nature but that'll eventually run out, this is how I justify my PJ'ismness, oh look I just made up a word).

Anyway, talk to me about Breakthru shampoo. Enquiring minds....you know the rest /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Robin41

I'll tell you what I love about it. Besides having no sulphates, it does what it says it will do, softens and strenghtens at the same time.

It's a little on the pricey side so in order to make it last, I only use it for my second lathering (I use Motions Lavish Conditioning shampoo or Tresemme Hydrology for the first). My hair immediately softens up and gets incredible slip even before using conditioner and it stays that way. I mean, it's amazing how fast it works.

I didn't notice this the first time I used it but with continuous use, the difference between my first lathering and the second was obvious.

Kudos to Soft Sheen for coming up with this line.

azul11

i was skeptical about the breakthru and held off buying it because i was trying to curb my pjism and not buy anymore products but i always feel that if something isnt working or not working as well as you would like trying new suggestions doesnt hurt. i didnt want to pick up a big bottle of the breakthru shampoo because i was getting braids so i found it pointless to have this big bottle for like $7 or more if i was going to use it once and maybe not again till several months. so anywho i went into this bbs and saw they had little sample sizes of breakthru so i picked it up. i shampooed once with CON and then i used breakthru. the difference was immensed. i mean first the breakthru felt creamier imho and when washed out it left the hair feeling unbelievably soft. i was wondering whether i should even bother with a conditioner but i decided to anyways. i used the motions moisture silk protein conditioner kept it on for a 1/2hour, rinsed, put a touch of infusium 23 and then used elasta qp mango butter moisturizer on my ends and on the length and the roots and let me tell you when it dried it felt soooooooo soft. i think most of it was the breakthru shampoo and the elasta qp mango butter. but with breakthru i swear its like when you rinse and touch your hair you just feel the difference. of course i will alternate because i do like to experiment a bit but i really believe this is a keeper. God bless you all.

Allandra

BRH,

And just what about all of the other shampoos in your picture album? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Girl, I love the way you justify buying a new product. /images/graemlins/up.gif

LondonDiva

aikaa71 said:
Im at work but i had to post this.

London Diva,i went to the beauty shop an hour ago and i was eyeing the break thru shampoo &amp; conditioner /images/graemlins/look.gif

I got the profectvi roots cream, now you and beana3 are going to make me go back /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Should i, shouldnt i, should i....... im a PJ in the making

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't me. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I believe it's OK to be a PJ as long as you aren't buying pure and uttern crap for your hair. You've bought 2 really good products. Go on go nack I dare ya /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Look you Miss Allandra...

I'm JUST asking /images/graemlins/cool.gif That doesn't hurt right? ( /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

As for those other products, I haven't the faintest idea what your talking about /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

beana3

well breakthru leaves the hair feeling very very soft, softer than any shampoo i've ever tried and even softer than some rinse out condits!! (of course i Always deep condit afterwards)
The only negative thing abiout this product is that it wont remove much buildup, you'll have to use another shamp before it, if you want it really clean. But conversely in the summer i plan to increase my shamps to 2 or 3x's a week and i think i'll be using this shamp becuase it wont strip my hair.

Paris Belle

OK you guys, you really really are making me come up with a list right now..It's sad, sad I tell you...Please stop.. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Allandra

brownrelaxedhair said:
Look you Miss Allandra...

I'm JUST asking /images/graemlins/cool.gif That doesn't hurt right? ( /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif )

As for those other products, I haven't the faintest idea what your talking about /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/nuts.gif