Paging BrownRelaxedHair. Relaxer Q's...

henrilou

Paging BrownRelaxedHair. Relaxer Q\'s...

I think your hair is GORGEOUS. I looked at the pictures carefully and you make me want to relax. I have some questions...
1. Do you try to go as long as possibel in-between touch-ups, or does that cause breakage?

2.I loved your curly style-that can only be done with a relaxer I think. Is that your everyday style?

3. What is your philosopy on trimming.

Your hair has really inspired me. The shine was really nice.. Thanks

Re: Paging BrownRelaxedHair. Relaxer Q\'s...

I'm so sorry I only just saw this page!!

Thanks very much for the compliment /images/graemlins/grin.gif That pic was taken the same day that I had a relaxer re-touch.

I usually wait approx 8 weeks between touch ups. My last touch up was Oct 4th - ish. So I'll probably do it early Dec or end of this month, depending on how my re-growth looks. I can't leave it toooooo long or I get breakage.

I used to trim each time I did a re touch but I didn't get a trim last month as the stylist said that I *could* wait a bit longer for a trim if I wanted so I have done and have just been oiling my ends alot to protect them.

I wore my hair curly alot during the summer for approx 5 weeks. I used John Freida's Ripple Effect to create that and also Kiehls with Silk Groom smoothed throughout (an important step to avoid hair frizzing).

Thanks again for the compliment and good luck with hair growing /images/graemlins/wink.gif