Paging Caramela

dominicana

Hi Caramela!!
I saw your picture in the feature of the month and I want your hair!!!

I did a search to see if anyone had asked you how you made those beautiful curls! I found one thread and I went out and bought myself some flexirods, I bought them smaller than what I thought I would need, hoping that they'll be the right size, anyways, What do you put in your hair before rolling it on the flexirods? and when you take the flexirods out do you put anything on your hair??? I love how shiny and dark your hair is. I've been looking for the hennalucent you use but they don't have that color in my area!! So I bought clear. Anyways any tips and suggestions you could give me would be great!
Thanks
D

Lindy

I agree - those flexirod curls looked AWESOME!! I too went through all the past "Features of the Month" while the board was down!!

I want to try the flexirods one of these days, too!!
Caramela, please give us the DETAILED instructions!! They must have taken forever to dry!!

dominicana

One more questions. Is it easier to start rolling from the back to the front with flexirods or from the front to back like you do with regular magnetic rollers???

G

Sorry! Didn't see this! I will respond when I get home, when I have some more time, ok?

ccd

When you have a chance............could you also tell us how long you keep the curls in ? how do you maintain them? and when you wash it out do you get alot of hair falling out as you detangle?
dying to know......
happy halloween

dominicana

Well, girlies
I tried it, I'll have some pictures middle of next week. It certainly didn't come out as nice as Caramela's but I hope it will get better with practice.
ccd,
I probably won't do this style often because I had alot of hair fall out also alot of little pieces of hair fell out(not usual for me), I'm assuming they were ends snapping off. I was being as gentle as possible.
I used my frineds digital camera so when she gets back I'll post the pics!!