paging dejuan

adrienne0914

i was responding to your post, but by the time i got done, it was gone.
here's my response anyway...

hi dejuan!

i'm so glad you posted to me because i wanted to discuss your scalp and thinning area issues...

to answer your question, i don't measure my hair anymore. when i did try to measure, i found that i was obsessed and frustrated about my hair ALL the time. so now i just go by visuals. i'm about 3" from waist length.

anyway, i think i remember you sayiing that you have a thinning area that won't grow in. i wanted to tell you about a prescription that my dermatologist gave a friend for the same problem. she had an area that had been thin for about five years. she had tried Vitamin E oil, ORS Temple Balm, etc. none of them worked until Cormax:

i don't think it took that long for her to see hairs where there were none. it's at least worth a try.

oh, and did you say you have a flaky scalp? i know someone did, but i can't remember who.

holla!

Dejuan42

Cormax? my derm never even mention that they always concerned with my flakes and keep prescribing dandruff shampoos that dont work that flaxseed oil im taking is really helping my dandruff get better

zoya_j

dejuan I saw your post earlier about wanting to braid your hair. You don't have to do cornrows you can do little individual braids. After my big chop, I would do these at night to retain moisture in my hair. I ended up keeping them in and just wearing a curly wig or a hat for about a month. My hair grew and it was moisturized. Plus with the individuals, you would still be able to rinse/wash/or mist everyday.Little twists or comb coils are good options too
Please keep us updated on whatever it is you decide

Dejuan42

oh i wanted cornrows until my hair got long enough then i would alternate from pressing, individuals, cornrows, etc.