Paging Ennyaa re: Breakage and Fantasia

Tracy

I noticed on the vitamin thread that you mentioned that you were having some breakage and you were going to go get the Fantasia stuff...

Now I'm all for PJism - but well directed, guided PJism is always best (I'm so full of it - I know /images/graemlins/tongue.gif).

So I just wondered what your breakage was from? Fantasia is a great product but I don't know that it would be my first recommendation to someone with breakage problems. It's a wonderful product for general maintenance and for helping to fortify generally healthy hair with no major problems. If the breakage is just a minor thing you want to nip in the butt - then get some Fantasia and it could help. If it's something more serious there might be better products that I or someone else could recommend. Let us know girl! We need to diagnose you before we can get the prescription down....LOL!

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ennyaa

Hey Tracy!

I've been paged, I've been paged! I feel so important. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Sorry it took me a bit to respond, I threw that post up there just before I ran out of work like a freed slave. hahahahahaha

Anyways, the breakage I was talking about isn't major at all. I can see little tips fallin off here and there (I may be a little paranoid) and I have two spots right above my temples where the hair is just stubborn about growing. But I just want to hold on to as much as I can since I'm tryna grow in a bit of a time crunch.

I'm one of those that NEVER took care of my own hair. I was either braidin it, weavin it, or covering it up. You know I was actually natural for 2 years and don't have ONE picture of my own hair out. I know it's sad. Inspite of all that my hair is in pretty decent shape right now. Thanks largely to a great salon that I found and more recently you guys. I'll be doing the protective ponytail thing till about Jan when I think I'll be brave enough to let my hair be what it is.

So.... This is the Fantasia stuff I ran out and bought tonight before coming home:

1. Hair Polisher Shine Creme Leave-In Daily Conditioner
2. Hair Strenghtener Treatment
3. Deep Penetrating Creme Moisturizer (Now that I'm washing my hair more often)
4. Leave-In Hair and Scalp Treatment

My name is Ennyaa... And I'm a Product Junkie. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Tracy

Word? They freed you too girl? Let me find out someone issued another emancipation proclamation! LOL! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

You're so cute - yes you've been paged. /images/graemlins/wink.gif And paged or not - you are MUY importante. Don't forget it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif You know how the song goes - "we are faaaaamily...."

So on to hair...now I see! Sounds like you're on the right track then! Just makin' sure girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know hoe you like the Fantasia stuff - I LOVED the strengthener. Good stuff. Really good.

I found the creme moisturizer (the conditioner not the daily mositurizer) left my hair a little tangled. I still use it often - because it's a good product IMO but I treat it like a protein conditoner and always follow with a mositurizing conditioner to detangle. /images/graemlins/smile.gif May not have the same effect on you - but just in case - that's my FYI.

Keep me posted chica!

Ennyaa

Well so far so good! I really like the Polisher Shine Creme Daily Conditioner. My hair feels so nice and it's not really greasy (now I need to stop playin in it /images/graemlins/laugh.gif). I also used the Leave in Hair and Scalp Treatment mostly on my scalp but I'm not sure how this is doing yet... and OMG that Creme Hair Polisher SMELLS SO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!! I was justa sniffin my hand after putting it on. (I know I'm such a freak hahaha) I'm trying to wait to wash my hair on Monday to try the Strengthener and Deep Penetrating Moisturizer but I don't know how much longer I can wait. It might be tomorrow morning.

You know it's interesting just how manageable my hair has gotten taking the vitamins and using these products. It's weird but it's like my texture is not what I thought it was. I realize now that my poor hair was just dry and unhappy all along.

I was scheduled for a touch-up relaxer on Friday but I stopped by my beautician to tell her I didn't want a relaxer but a texturizer instead. It's been 8 weeks since my last one and I swear with all this moisturizing and vitamin taking my new growth just looks wavy. Not "nappy" the way I've always referred to it. Go Figure.