Paging Jade

Azalia

Hello Jade,
I hate to bother you because I know you were sick and I really hope that you are doing better now! /images/graemlins/smile.gif. I just had one quick question for you what is your view on Maxi-Hair by Country Life verses Ultra Nourish Hair. I'm thinking about switching to see if I can get quicker results. I just relaxed my hair with the Elucence Sensitive Scalp and my hair is sooo soft and shiny it is unbelievable BUT my hair is alot thinner and I don't like that at all.I know the next go around I'm going to have to use a milder relaxer just to knock the new growth out. I just took my sew-in out and I'm learning my hair all over again. That Puritan Pride biotin was excellent and I did see amazing results the only down side to that is I have to take 5 pills and I hate that I wanted to try biotin by country life which 5mg and I would only have to take one pill what do you think? I guess I just need to add something right now because I don't feel any activity on my scalp anymore which I think my growth is at a stand still. What do you suggest? Is there any other product that know of that will give me a jump start on growth. I was thinking about purchasing the NX3. I guess I'm going through changes because I'm wearing my natural hair and It's not as long as I would like for it to be. The Elucence was a good pick I really like the results, my hair has alot of body and with every movement my hair is just swinging away /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Whenever you get the chance please let me know what you think. Thank you Jade and glad to have to you back /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jade21

Lady Azalia,

You are an utter sweetheart, you know that? I do appreciate you welcoming me back and asking about my health. I am feeling MUCH better and my energy level is just about where it should be. I will be doing somersaults soon /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's What My Impression is From Reading Your Entire Note. I sort of think that you are glad that you tried the Elucence relaxer, and you will continue, but the particular type you used took some of the life out of your hair which you do not like. I think you are more than right not to want that "stick-straight" look which can be overpowering to some people's hair and just not wanted as a matter of personal preference. With that and the removal of the piece you mentioned, I sense a bit of concern about jumpstarting growth. I have a feeling that very soon, you will see growth /images/graemlins/smile.gif Then, your question will be, do I need to do a re-touch now or what? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Country Life's Maxi-Hair Maximized or GNC UltraNourish Hair Supplement? If you would like to try the UltraNourish, you certainly can. Just so you know, Country Life's Maxi-Hair Maximized is still winning my own email poll. Of all the hair formulas I've recommended to writers, it wins hands down for results. As you know, I am not a great fan of GNC products, but I leave this up to you in terms of purchasing. Girl, it's your money!

Biotin Suggestions Country Life's MegaBiotin 5mg is an excellent supplement. I say purchase it if you are so inclined. I was doing an alternating system with it and Freeda Vitamins biotin for the longest time. It's a great biotin supplement. Here are some other biotin suggestions you might find to your liking: <ul type="square"> [*]Freeda Vitamins Biotin 2.5mg [available at Willner Chemists, willner.com]; [*]General Nutrition Labs Biotin 5mg [also available at Willner Chemists]. [/list] These are some of the most potent biotin supplements on the market.

Biotin and an Alternating Routine Azalia, it is my opinion that this may be necessary for some people. I've found that alternating two brands seems to make the long-term effectiveness intact. I've had many email discussions with some folks who felt like the biotin was not working well and this seemed to be the missing piece.

What Have You Been Eating? You knew I was going to ask you this. I'd really like to know to see if there might be something which you could add to your diet to jump start a bit of growth. Have you ever taken any food supplements? Let me know about this.

Cheers and Much Joy to you,

Jade

Azalia

You are an utter sweetheart, you know that? I do appreciate you welcoming me back and asking about my health. I am feeling MUCH better and my energy level is just about where it should be.

I'm blushing Jade /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif. Thanx /images/graemlins/smile.gif
That is so funny how you just hit things right on the nail /images/graemlins/grin.gif. Okay I know that I'm going to stick to Max-Hair simply because I truly trust your judgement and every single thing you ever suggested to me work very well I must say. I will start the alternating routine to see how well that works for me. I know I am guilty of my diet I don't eat that well and I'm sure that is contributing to my problem. The only supplement that I take is optimum nutrition protein shake. It has 35 grams of High Quality Blended Protein and Only 3 grams of Carbohydrates and no added sugar, Omega 3,6,9 Fatty Acids
I'm sure you know about this one. Occasionally I take the green foods powder. What do you suggest /images/graemlins/confused.gif. I really want to get on track and grow this hair out. This is my vitamin Regimen:

Maxi-Hair 2 a day
Puritan Pride Biotin 5 a day
B-Right by Jarrows /images/graemlins/confused.gif is this a good one compared to a regular b-5 1 or 2 a day
Max DHA by Jarrows as well :1 or 2 a day I was told this was a good one.
Flaxseed oil the Borage brand I'm guessing as close as I can
with the brand.
Twin Labs Amino Fuel 2 tbls

I took L-Cysteine out of my diet just to alternate with the Max DHA. I was thinking about adding L-Cysteine again and maybe Centrum. I was meaning to ask you something else what would you suggest for a good scalp oil that promotes growth and not so oily or heavy? Thank you sooo much Jade for taking out the time to help me with my regimen. If you would please send your reply to my e-mail address simply because it hard sometimes to get into the site because of the traffic. Thanks again Jade /images/graemlins/smile.gif [email protected]

Azalia

Hey Jade,
OOOH! just got through I wasn't able to get through all day /images/graemlins/tongue.gif I just wanted to tell you you can also reply to on the board as well because I will eventually get the message thanks a bunch /images/graemlins/smile.gif Have a great day!

Kitkat

Not meaning to hijack your post, Azalia, but I wanted to jump in to say a big thank you to Jade! I have used GNC UNH since July. While I'm sure it's not hurting my hair, I could never say that I saw any actual results. Not only are the Country Life Maxi Hair vits suggested by you cheaper, but they have slightly higher biotin amounts. When my UNH runs out, I will try this brand. Thanks again, Jade. Your great feedback and info are the reasons why it's great having you back. I hope that you are recovering nicely! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Valerie

The woman who worked in GNC, didn't think their hair tablet was that good, has anyone tried Andrew Lessmen's hair and nail tablet. Some people say it's very good. GNC mega women's tablet is quite good. The B levels are quite high, it is time released.

Kitkat

Azalia, you can get Country Life Maxi Hair pretty cheaply from vitacost.com. The bottle of 60 goes for 7.63 at their web site, plus shipping and handling, of course. Vitashoppe sells it for 21.50 (my dollar sign key won't work for some reason!!). Hope this helps!!

Jade21

Lady Azalia,

Hey, girrrrrrrl!

I am so glad that you mentioned the problem with the traffic here. I have been wondering 'cause I had a horrible time the other night..that message and I even saw a few things flash a few times before my system just stopped midstream and I had to log out and come back which didn't help all that much.

I just wanted to let you know that I have read and copied/pasted your post so that I can send you an adequate reply.....watch your mail the next few days for a response from me /images/graemlins/wink.gif

KK....I am glad the suggestion helped /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Waving from springtime (it was nearly 55 here today),

Much Love,

Jade