Paging Kayte-----How Is Your Journal?

metamorfhosis

Hello Kayte-

Not too long ago we suggested that you write down your visions and dreams in a journal. Did you get a journal yet? :grin:

kayte

Bless you angel, for asking:angel::sunshine:....all the angels:angel::angel::angel: who gently advised me or pm'ed me about my visions/dreams

sigh.

I'VE BEEN BAD.....:ohwell: no... think I wuz scurred of the good
I ..just KNOW the Lord is speaking now...

just last night I was talking to someone who said he thought I was going to make "a mark' ...well first of all that's a cliche I don't particularly care for anyway ...or even believe for myself...but I believed it for him ..and said ..you're gifted and I think you will make your mark one day

Well,today is the day I enter the Jabez questions for the Jabez study group and in the opening essay ...I found myself typing....
For His second request,Jabez pleaded for more territory. With more influence and more responsibilty Jabez could make a greater mark forthe God of Israel and then..... Jabez desired to enlarge because as an honorable man he wanted more opportunity to make a mark for God.
there are NO coincidences inthe heavenly realm

In addition to recongnizing and recording Divine appoinments ..
journal writing would also strengthen my God given gift to keep writing
even when I feel like giving up....
So suggestions on consistent journaling writng or even online journals gratefully appreciated
and will be heeded

Metamorfhis..THANK YOU :) for divine messenger-ing via the heavenly online page system.. lol..heard loud and clear:grin:

I need to get on it ..get on with it...
Clearly I am being spoken to ..not... just..... me
If ..you ...are reading this.... I believe with all that's in me..our God means this for you,too....

Let's get on with it, sisters!
Praise our Lord :Rose:

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

http://www.opendiary.com/

This is a great online journaling tool that you can use. You have the option of having it public or private, password protected or not. That way, when you are online, you can still jot down your thoughts visions, dreams or whatever God gives you. I have a diary on here but I haven't used it in a while.

metamorfhosis

Metamorfhis..THANK YOU :) for divine messenger-ing via the heavenly online page system.. lol..heard loud and clear:grin:

I need to get on it ..get on with it...
Clearly I am being spoken to ..not... just..... me
If ..you ...are reading this.... I believe with all that's in me..our God means this for you,too....

Let's get on with it, sisters!
Praise our Lord :Rose:

Hi Kayte-

When I mentioned to you that you start a journal, I had stopped writing in my journal and had even lost it. Well, just so you know, I found my journal and have been writing again. I really am enjoying it!!!! :grin:

I found my journal at Wal-Mart. They have some really nice ones at Target!!!

Last edited:

kayte

http://www.opendiary.com/

This is a great online journaling tool that you can use. You have the option of having it public or private, password protected or not. That way, when you are online, you can still jot down your thoughts visions, dreams or whatever God gives you. I have a diary on here but I haven't used it in a while

I am online all the time..and know from past experience an online diary kept me plugged in... definitely checking this out

I had stopped writing in my journal and had even lost it. Well, just so you know, I found my journal and have been writing again. I really am enjoying it!!!! :grin:
I found my journal at Wal-Mart. found my journal at Wal-Mart.

yaaay...That's wonderful... I envy enjoying it ...instead of over-anaylyzing(me)

I have a prayer journal...with requests and results praise/pages... I think I was impatient for God to read my journal and attend to the requests ! lol...
I can sleep with it...to connect to the idea of trusting to use it again