Paging LondonDiva

Dionne

I just got my new lush times and I thought about you which reminded me that I had a question for you. Are you still doing the liquid amino thing. I remember you talking about it and how you were getting good growth with it. I just wanted to know because I was thinking about adding it. Also, tried any new lush stuff lately. I am finalizing my new order this week. It includes a 16.9 ounce bottle of skinny dip. I love that stuff and my mom likes it to. Thanks

LondonDiva

Hey Dionne

You know what, I;ve been broke as a joke so I haven't been on the liquid Aminos for about a month and I wonder just how much more growth I would have gotten if I'd taken it last month /images/graemlins/frown.gif Never mind, I got growth and it's all good. I think I'm going to start again on it next payday in december, as it goes and was thinking about getting some today, but bills take priority at the moment. I'm still on the liquid vitamins, but they are going to be done next month also, so I'll have to go onto tablets until I can find a UK stockist for this stuff.

I've moved offices and have no Luch stores near me at all, that's a good thingd cause I would really be broke if there was one here. The skinny dip is da bomb!!! that leaves my whole bathroom so fragrant. It's the best thing for the winter time for my skin, I'm running out of shower gel this week so I better go and get some. Duh I'm order it online. Oh lord, out comes the debit card.