paging tracy and all other temp hair color ladies.

beana3

okay, i would really like to know the difference between Adore, Jazzing, and colourshines...First let me tell you what i'm looking for so you can better help me pick the right product:
i want SERIOUS shine.. i plan to do this on my relaxer day (is this a good idea?) so i can seal the cuticle
something that will make my hair look rich, but still silky
if possible a color that wil add the appearance of increased thickness..

I already have some ADore color, but i'm not too sure it will make my hair SHINY. I think i remember something about you saying that it was more opaque than the others and i guess im looking for something more translucent.
Also, the lasting power of these color rinses es muy importante..i gues im looking to get at least 2 shampoos out of my color. Also, how long does the shiny effect last???? How does it hold up after a few shampoos??? Gracias muchachas!

Tracy

Hi beana /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I get the best shine with Sebastian. Adore and jazzing will give similar results though. The adore is more opaque, the Jazzing is the sheerest and the Sebastian is right in between.

Sebastian also lasts the longest - but exaclty how long any of them last will depend on your hair, the shampoo you use, the amount of times you lather and a host of other things - too many variables there for me to give you an exact number. I can tell you that the Sebastian last about 4 weeks on me, washing twice a week, and the Jazzing and Adore last about 2. So anywhere between 4 and 16 washes - Sebastian giving you the most longevity.

HTH! /images/graemlins/grin.gif