PAGING Viviscal user

BRIESMOM

I thought I saw that someone one the boards used viviscal. I was wondering how you like it? The prices I saw on the net were a bit high /images/graemlins/tongue.gif and I wanted to make sure it was worth it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BrightEyes

I know some people that got good results with viviscal, but I wouldn't buy it. GNC makes a product with the same ingredients for $26 called Delinea. It's like you can get the same results as HF37 if you take a good multi-vitamin and some amino acids.

Ennyaa

Hey Brighteyes could you please post some more info about this Delinea or maybe provide a link? I currently take Viviscal and so far I like it. I found a site selling it for cheaper than the usual price but it's still like $45 and I would love to save some dough. Not too long ago I replaced HF37 with a combination of vitamins and if I can do it with this I would love to.

Edit: Hmm.... I did a bit of web surfing and here is the link to GNC's product: Delinea Info
I compared the ingredients to Viviscal's: Viviscal Ingredients and they seem pretty similar. I just wish they'd be more specific about the "Marine Complexes" they use.

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hey Brighteyes could you please post some more info about this Delinea or maybe provide a link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not BrightEyes but if you go to http://www.gnc.com and do a search for Delinea you can look at the ingredients list.

It contains the same ingredients as the viviscal. I remember posting this to tha ladies over a year ago and some of them were able to print off a coupon online and use it against this purchase. I don't know if they still have the coupon though.

Ennyaa

Thanks LDiva. I found it. You were so fast though! lol I might think of switching up. I don't know why I'm so scared to. Guess I'm afraid I won't have the same results.

BRIESMOM

Hi all, I also did a comparison @ the two sites and noticed that they have the same ingredients but different (some extremely) dosages. Do you think that makes a difference on the results that you will get? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

BrightEyes

Hi Ladies,

Sorry about that. I was making the journey back to school.

There is a girl on another website who was a viviscal user and is now doing her own study between the two. She said that taking 2.5 Delinea tablets a day equals her former dose of viviscal. She supposed to be posting results soon.

Ennyaa

Thanks BrightEyes. 2.5 sounds like a pretty good ratio based on the ingredients in each. Maybe in a few months when I've reached a good length I'll think about switching to that.