Question Paid Subscriber Unable to View Member Blogs

dargirl

This is my second year as a paid subscriber and I frequently get this message when I try to access another member's LHCF blog or try to open their attached pics:

dargirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And no, I'm not trying to edit someone's post or access admin features so I don't understand why I keep running into this error :lol: Could you please help me out here? Thanks!

dargirl

This is my second year as a paid subscriber and I frequently get this message when I try to access another member's LHCF blog or try to open their attached pics:

dargirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And no, I'm not trying to edit someone's post or access admin features so I don't understand why I keep running into this error :lol: Could you please help me out here? Thanks!
nikos

Hi Nikos, could I please get some help on this? Thanks in advance.