PALTAS GREW MY BALD SPOT IN 3 WEEKS!!!

Kerryann

I'm using this because of my postpartum shedding at my edges and also to boost my growth on the left side so let's see

Pompous Blue

^^^The OP still has her before & after pics in the 1st post. Or are you talking about others posting their before & after pics?

ghanagirl23

Will it work for edges though? Op had hereditary female pattern baldness and edges baldness is usually traction alopecia which is harder to treat...

not sure I think it should work for edges as well because there was another topic on this and people were saying it helped thicken their hair doesn't hurt to try though like my edges aren't bad I can wear ponytails just needs a little help

taytay86

Will it work for edges though? Op had hereditary female pattern baldness and edges baldness is usually traction alopecia which is harder to treat...

It should work because someone on here had a clean bald patch due to alopecia and in 3 weeks had hair growing in. I'm currently working on my edges too.

taytay86

I'll wear my hair however I want at night thank you. My personal experience was with a hair scarf on, but I found it would still seep through the fabric onto my pillow. As I say I'm sure it can be contained better, but that's why I personally got annoyed with it.
I don't care what you do with your hair however I would think its obvious that any oil applied to your hair would rub off on you pillow at night. So that shouldn't be a negative against the product. It's not something you should be using in excess. If it's rubbing off a lot ladies either you're using too much or not massaging it in the scalp :)

Last edited:

HanaKuroi

taytay86 said:
I don't care what you do with your hair however I would think its obvious that any oil applied to your hair would rub off on you pillow at night. So that shouldn't be a negative against the product. It's not something you should be using in excess. If it's rubbing off a lot ladies either you're using too much or not massaging it in the scalp :)

I appreciate the fact that she mentioned this. I also wrap my hair in a scarf like she did. Some oils seep through and some do not. Many of if have sensitive skin and need to know if the product seeps through our scarfs and onto our pillows. That is a negative for me. The amount of product used doesn't always factor in to "seepability".

I think we should all be able to freely express our opinions and thoughts on a product. I sure do.

I am not sure if you realize that the way you responded comes across as very aggressive. I am sure that was not your intent.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

grow

Interesting. I'm not surprised that this stuff works. It contains a lot of stimulants...clove oil, bay leaf oil, oil of wintergreen, etc. Anybody order yet?

I just placed my order with pakcosmetics! Thanks everybody for chiming in with so many great tips!

star78

LOL.... I was becoming a pj and due to a very busy schedule, I haven't been on this forum in awhile. Tonight is the first night in a long time that I decided to visit to see what's new and just that fast, here I go to order yet another product. Hopefully this one is a winner as I've had others that did work nicely to give results when I was consistent with using them.

taytay86

I appreciate the fact that she mentioned this. I also wrap my hair in a scarf like she did. Some oils seep through and some do not. Many of if have sensitive skin and need to know if the product seeps through our scarfs and onto our pillows. That is a negative for me. The amount of product used doesn't always factor in to "seepability". I think we should all be able to freely express our opinions and thoughts on a product. I sure do. I am not sure if you realize that the way you responded comes across as very aggressive. I am sure that was not your intent. I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Nope. That was the intent ;) attitude is given only when received. Moving on...

taytay86

I just relaxed my hair tonight and was pleasantly surprised. The hair really did grow back. At first I was nervous that The oil and constant washing was "bouncing" or washing out the relaxer but it was actual new growth. I will update with a picture this weekend. I was so curious to see what my scalp looked like when hair is straight.

If any ladies are serious about buying, just PM me and I can buy it and ship it out :)

HanaKuroi

taytay86 said:
Nope. That was the intent ;) attitude is given only when received. Moving on...

What?! You were rude to her first and she told you off. Did you read what you said? You are the one that gave attitude first.

BonBon

What?! You were rude to her first and she told you off. Did you read what you said? You are the one that gave attitude first.

I assume you're sticking up for me. I haven't read/care about any reply, but I'm not surprised if aggressive :look: Zero interest.

Hope it's working as well as it used to. It's been over 10 years since I used it so the consistency may be different now possibly.

BTW there's an old funny thread on here where a poster had a friend with ridiculous hair growth in a short space of time, but was hiding the bottle from her:lol:. She finally found out that was Paltas. Will try and dig it out.

ETA: Here it is - Please help me find this magical growth product

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

@IDareT'sHair Wanted to post in this thread; didn't want to be rude and post in the 2014 Paltas Challenge thread since I'm not in the challenge.

Yeah. I find it to absorb quite nicely actually.

I did want to refrain from using it leading up to my Relaxer though.

It's decent. I wish it wasn't so hard to get.

I think I'll order like x2 bottles next week.

I've only been ordering them 1 at a time. I guess I should just gone & get x2.

I was concerned they might become OOS.

On Nov 26 I ordered 4 bottles of the treatment, 2 bottles of the tonic and hot oil treatment. Received my order 12-14-2013.

I transferred the treatment to a 1 oz. rollerball/bottle and application has been a breeze with no run-off.

I don't care if it's applied to the length of my hair. But it migrates there anyway....but I'm glad their is no run-off.

How did your relaxer go? So, as I understand from your post, you stopped applying the Paltas about a week before your touch-up?

BTW, have not used the tonic or HOT yet.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

Yeah, so far, so good with PALTAS. Do you think our "Honorary" Member is going to want to try it?:grin:

I'll pick up a couple more bottles of the Treatment next week.

I Agree with you Blue. Randoms get on my nerves.:lol:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Yeah, so far, so good with PALTAS. Do you think our "Honorary" Member is going to want to try it?:grin:

I'll pick up a couple more bottles of the Treatment next week.

I Agree with you Blue. Randoms get on my nerves.:lol:
IDareT'sHair I know Mr. Honorary ain't using it. I just got him disciplined enough to use the KeraVada oils which I'm ecstatic about. I place those oils in the 1 oz rollerball/bottles, too. Easy-peasy for him....LOL.

And another thing about PALTAS, I don't smell anything after application. Do you? DH says he doesn't smell anything, either. Which is a plus for me. He came home one day after I had applied Phyto's Phytopolleine hair treatment and he 'bout ran me out of the house! I got it during their June 50% off sale and have only used it once!