Paltas Hair Treatment (pht) Challenge

destinyseeker

I'm still using the hot oil, treatment ( mixed with JBCO), leave in (love!) and argan oil. I need to order more of the treatment.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Me Too!:grin: Still going strong with the HairTreatment.

Glad everyone is still applying and liking the product(s)

I still use/rotate other oils as well:

JBCO (Extra Dark)
KeraVada *various*
Strong Roots Pimento
BoBeam Hair Rootz Oil (Peppermint)
Hairveda CoCosta
Afroveda Shikakaki

Rozlewis

OK, truth be told. I stopped using the PALTAS after my first use because I did not like how it made my hair feel. I tried it again last night and I think I will stick with it for a little while at least until it is gone. I think the first time I used too much and it coated my hair and left it greasy. Last night was good.

WhereItsAt

That’s what I do.. I drink and I know things....
I'm still using paltas. Found another bald patch in my hair. My dr now thinks it's being caused by my weight loss and not swelling in my scalp. To be honest, I don't think she knows or even cares. I haven't dealt with bald spots in a very long time. I would post a pic but I'm really ashamed and embarrassed. :-(

Sent from my SPH-L900 using LHCF

PureSilver

It's been almost a month since the last post.....challengers, how is everyone doing, are we still using Paltas?.....Well i am and it's been great so far. I will be most aggressive with it starting June 1st, since i'll be 7weeks post and i have NG that i need to tame.

ghanagirl23

haven't posted in a very long time been occupied with school taking a summer course and part time work. I haven't been using paltas for maybe 2 months now the bottle spilled :( been lazy to replace it will probably buy next week friday. So have been using jbco

Katrice

Katrice you are more than welcome, did you order your Paltas, if you have received and started using; how do you like it? I'm staying the course with Paltas, it has been great on my NG. Will try to place an order later this month.

I started using it last week. I'm relaxed and use it every other day. Anyone using it as a pre-poo?

destinyseeker

I'm still using paltas. The treatment makes my NG very soft. My personal favorite is the leave in spray however... I use it to moisturize and refresh my hair...Love!

PureSilver

I used the hair treatment, it made my hair mad smooth ans i am never good st flat ironing. Also i'm relaxed. I did a DC before flat ironing too.

PureSilver

IDareT'sHair i used literally 1-2 drops from my applicator tip for each section. My ends seems damaged so i was pleasantly surprised when it came out smooth and soft. I'll check them after my wash this week to see how they are holding up.

PureSilver

I skipped on Paltas unintentionally for 2.5 weeks and my NG is matting and tangling. Paltas is the business. Lemme get back to it ASAP!

BranwenRosewood

bumping...

I'm going to start using my bottle on my edges and nape next month after I take down my current set of Marley twists and re-install a new set.