Pancreatic Cancer Stage 4

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dear Precious Holy Father, in the Precious Holy Name of Jesus, we lift this dear one to you in prayer for your loving healing presence to be with them. Thank you for your peace that transcends all fear and worry...their heart, shall not be troubled. Thank you for your healing to seep into every cell, organ, tissue and fiber of their being, removing every cell and particle of sickness and disease, known and unknown. Thank you for healing their soul and bringing them closer to you more than ever before.

Thank you, Dear Father God, for blessing @mensa for her caring heart to bring her neighbor into prayer.

Thank you, Dear. Holy Father...Thank you, Dear Precious Jesus, Thank you Precious Holy Spirit. In Jesus, Holy Name, Amen and Amen. :pray:

mensa

Levette,

Thank you do much!

As far as I know, he's still in Atlanta receiving treatment. His wife left last week to visit him. She should be coming back soon.

Again, thanks for your prayers and concern.

Shimmie

Staff member
Levette,

Thank you do much!

As far as I know, he's still in Atlanta receiving treatment. His wife left last week to visit him. She should be coming back soon.

Again, thanks for your prayers and concern.
@mensa, thanks for the above update on your neighbor. I continue to join and agree with you in prayer for his healing and his love for Jesus to be complete. God bless you. :pray:

mensa

@mensa, thanks for the above update on your neighbor. I continue to join and agree with you in prayer for his healing and his love for Jesus to be complete. God bless you. :pray:
Thanks so much Shimmie. God bless you and yours too!

The daughter came over their home today to collect all of their mail, but they're still not back from Atlanta yet.

mensa

Yesterday evening, I was able to speak to my neighbor's wife. After small talk, I asked her how her husband was doing. She shook her head. She said that he's back home and that he's is almost skin and bones. He's also in extreme pain. She said that the health clinic was a scam. He still doesn't want chemo...it appears that it's way to late for the anyway.

She's just trying to help him to get comfortable.

Thanks for all of your prayers and support! :cry:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Yesterday evening, I was able to speak to my neighbor's wife. After small talk, I asked her how her husband was doing. She shook her head. She said that he's back home and that his is almost skin and bones. He's also in extreme pain. She said that the health clinic was a scam. He still doesn't want chemo...it appears that it's way to late for the anyway.

She's just trying to help him to get comfortable.

Thanks for all of your prayers and support! :cry:
:;pray: I still support you and your dear neighbors in prayer. God bless you @mensa for your support. :cry: